Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Pooping? Heheheheh...I uh. Yeah I do it all the time! Love to poop. On the toilet. So cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Paladinus posted:

Prepare to have your dog* doxxed!

*might not actually be your dog

Ten pages of people roasting a dog that may or may not be LowTax's. Goddamn. The ownage!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Chinatown posted:

stand back everyone

im about to dunk louisf

Seems like he's doing a pretty good job himself but I'll do it. But only because I want to.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lowtax: Can you confirm or deny the claim made by reliable sources that you are actually a ghost and this so called "kidnapping" is just part of your perception of events due to you not accepting your fate as you haunt the world of the living including on social media and these very forums?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Kind of weird to sit in the toilet when pooping IMHO but you do you.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Pooping rn. Really feeling that universal connection to others itt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Why am I not dead yet? hosed up if you ask me.