Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

There's a box of 50 floppies with really dumb names from '97-99 sitting in my parent's basement. If they still work (most are probably dead from improper storage) there should be some sim city 2000 saves which might actually be interesting to see just how hosed up my cities were. Also should be several wav files from when I discovered the monitor had a built in mic. There's also one with all the starcraft voices reversed because I thought it was hilarious.

If I remember right Zealots say Kiyee arrrff narrff yarff which cannot be My Life For Aiur backwards

sig by owlhawk911

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Definitely read HEREON as HEROIN

Same, I've seen some really bad spelling in old computer files where the person typing just didn't give af

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

I have some IDE drives someplace, they have travels of old poo poo. I bet I even have my old TV tuner recordings that would include FlCL and .hack\\sign. I remember archiving down to a few hundred MB per night, not even per show I bet it is unwatchable.

It looked good as a raw file but that was several gigs an hour and that goes quick when an 80gb harddrive was $150