Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

What if Santa is like an accountant who absolutely hates his job and its tax season coming up except its santa and christmas not the accountant thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

"Christ this jacket is disgusting, but you cant just wash a fur coat in the laundry machine. I'll just febreeze it again"

vanisher

Oh my god I just cant handle reading all the letters again. They know its the parents, right? Can this be delegated to an elf maybe?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
YOU'RE a ho! And YOU'RE a ho!

**Santa shits down another chimney**

Lookit me, everyone! I'm makin' COAL!

**takes another pull from a comically huge whiskey bottle while sitting on a chimney**

WOOHOO I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS DRUNK IN A LONG TIME!

**stands up, wipes rear end with his hat, drops it down the same chimney he just shat down and drops trousers**

OK EVERYONE, LISTEN UP! SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TONIGHT! ALL OVER THIS ROOF!

vanisher

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

**Santa shits down another chimney**

Lookit me, everyone! I'm makin' COAL!!

lmbo

vanisher

Disney just released the film its not going on their new streaming service for at least like, 6 months? I dont know. They control the release schedule, can we get some kind of psa out on the radio? What? Kids don't listen to the radio?

vanisher

What in the hell is Fortnight just tell these kids to build their forts out of pillows they have in the house already.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Santa's reindeer grazing in a field of cannabis because it's not his weed and why should HE care?

Heather Papps

hello friend

im lactose intolerant, MRS SANTA. IT"S KILLING ME I NEED TO STOP

sorry santaman it's in the contract drink the milk and die

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Milk and Cookies was a euphemism, how the hell did I end up going along with eating actual cookies and drinking actual milk I'll never know.

sig by owlhawk911

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
got a whole bag of misdirected mail addressed to SATAN

guess i'll get the dyslexic kids something that doesn't require a lot of reading

canyoneer

sleigh's turn signals have been broken for the last 3 years, but you almost never see cops out that late on christmas eve

nut

goddamn that's the stuff

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You are awakened in the middle of the night. You realize it's Christmas Eve...

You roll over, and you see it's Santa, gently nudging you.

"Hey, you got anything stronger than MILK?

Mrs. Claus is always busting my jingle bells about watching my health and all that, I get out ONE TIME a year, you think you and me could hit up the liquor cabinet?"

The gleam in his eye is full of mischief, you and Santa go out on the town for a night neither of you (and society) will ever forget because you share your stash, get tore up and even get the reindeer high. Rudolph's nose ain't glowing from no Christmas magic! He's so drunk Mrs. Claus is going to kick both of your asses tomorrow, but let's forget about tomorrow, let's do it tonight! Give your everything and give Pitbull and Neyo somethin' to sing about, dale!

nut

sends all the kids Bed Bath and Beyond 20$ gift cards he picked up at CVS while buying red and green jujubes

canyoneer

hires a mckinsey consultant to use predictive AI to build the naughty/nice list with 98% accuracy

google THIS

Look Santa's really busy and doesn't have time to read all the letters, so they're all run through a digital reader first, and if there are typos or improper formatting or if certain keywords are not present it gets instantly rejected. Sign up for my 90-day Letter to Santa writing course to learn more.

google THIS

Making sure my suit is wrinkle free, sitting down firmly but not too firmly in Santa's lap while making eye contact, oh god he's already looking disinterested how do I salvage this? Think, think!

google THIS

"What was my naughtiest moment this year? Well, one time I was concentrating SO hard on being nice to my little brother that I forgot to take out the trash."

"Look kid, I got a headache, what do you freaking want for Christmas?"

(extremely flustered) "Aren't...aren't you going to contact my references before making an offer?"

Escape From Noise

Santa reaches career burnout and moves to Hawaii to open a bar but with no real experience in the adult market sector it folds quickly and he becomes a beach bum.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Santa waiting in line to get into the strip club with a handful of ones clutched in his hand. Every girl that sits in Santa's lap is going to be a GOOD girl tonight, no matter how naughty she is; and yes it WILL be raining!

vanisher

Keeps telling his wife this is the worst christmas season of his career every year

vanisher

Hey, listen here little elf. You're a good worker. I cant run this place forever, and ill need to retire eventually. I want you to take it over for me. Ive amassed a substantial client list, and I'll sell you the practice. I'll need residuals for a couple years, let's say maybe one out of three cookies?

vanisher

"What? 'Bring toon town back'? Come on kid they are planning on opening two new rides for star wars land in 2020 give it a chance."

alnilam

google THIS posted:

"What was my naughtiest moment this year? Well, one time I was concentrating SO hard on being nice to my little brother that I forgot to take out the trash."

"Look kid, I got a headache, what do you freaking want for Christmas?"

(extremely flustered) "Aren't...aren't you going to contact my references before making an offer?"

ty manifisto

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Santa reaches career burnout and moves to Hawaii to open a bar but with no real experience in the adult market sector it folds quickly and he becomes a beach bum.

rudolf dies of heatstroke, santa doesn't even have any tears left to cry

vanisher

Santas mile long stare with semitransparent images of the flying sleigh superimposed

FutonForensic

vanisher posted:

"What? 'Bring toon town back'? Come on kid they are planning on opening two new rides for star wars land in 2020 give it a chance."

vanisher

Oh man a yo-yo? What kind of nerd kid asks for a yo-yo. Oh my god I cant breathe.

nut

hatchimal? like the pokemon? you want to hatchimal? sorry i don't do accents

Goons Are Gifts

Needs therapy after reading the naughty list.

vanisher

Goons Are Great posted:

Needs therapy after reading the naughty list.

canyoneer

is a big pervert and uses his ability to see you when you're sleeping and awake entirely voyeuristically on adults

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
Santa shows up, spends 8 hours delivering 3 toys, goes home, drinks boxed wine.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
You know what would be funny is if Santa had to stop somewhere on his route to take a poo poo

cda

by Hand Knit
Imagine this: Santa at the comedy club.

cda

by Hand Knit
I just flew in from Chicago. No joke there. It's easy to do on my sleigh. Ho ho ho!

Heather Papps

hello friend

cda posted:

Imagine this: Santa at the comedy club.

someone heckles him and he's just like "listen mike you killed your twin brother by accident when you were 8 and you blamed it on a dingo don't start with me"

alnilam

Nerdy fan following washed up, raggedy Santa at ChristmasCon like how Justin Long keeps talking to Tim Allen at the beginning of galaxy quest: but sir, what I found in my own original research

Santa: yeah

Nerd: is that the so called elves really seem to be gnomes according to most existing mythologies

Santa: uh huh

Nerd: so what i was wondering was is that a mis translation, or a mistake, or, and this is really my favorite theory, are they really just something completely different?

Santa, apathetically while turning to leave: yeah uhh they're the other one you said. gnomes.

Nerd: fascinating! but sir, could I ask one more

Santa, already walking away and lighting a cig: ho ho ho, kid

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Buys the CliffsNotes on the list and skims it one and a half times.