Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
YOU'RE a ho! And YOU'RE a ho!

**Santa shits down another chimney**

Lookit me, everyone! I'm makin' COAL!

**takes another pull from a comically huge whiskey bottle while sitting on a chimney**

WOOHOO I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS DRUNK IN A LONG TIME!

**stands up, wipes rear end with his hat, drops it down the same chimney he just shat down and drops trousers**

OK EVERYONE, LISTEN UP! SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TONIGHT! ALL OVER THIS ROOF!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Santa's reindeer grazing in a field of cannabis because it's not his weed and why should HE care?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You are awakened in the middle of the night. You realize it's Christmas Eve...

You roll over, and you see it's Santa, gently nudging you.

"Hey, you got anything stronger than MILK?

Mrs. Claus is always busting my jingle bells about watching my health and all that, I get out ONE TIME a year, you think you and me could hit up the liquor cabinet?"

The gleam in his eye is full of mischief, you and Santa go out on the town for a night neither of you (and society) will ever forget because you share your stash, get tore up and even get the reindeer high. Rudolph's nose ain't glowing from no Christmas magic! He's so drunk Mrs. Claus is going to kick both of your asses tomorrow, but let's forget about tomorrow, let's do it tonight! Give your everything and give Pitbull and Neyo somethin' to sing about, dale!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Santa waiting in line to get into the strip club with a handful of ones clutched in his hand. Every girl that sits in Santa's lap is going to be a GOOD girl tonight, no matter how naughty she is; and yes it WILL be raining!