Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

google THIS posted:

"What was my naughtiest moment this year? Well, one time I was concentrating SO hard on being nice to my little brother that I forgot to take out the trash."

"Look kid, I got a headache, what do you freaking want for Christmas?"

(extremely flustered) "Aren't...aren't you going to contact my references before making an offer?"

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Nerdy fan following washed up, raggedy Santa at ChristmasCon like how Justin Long keeps talking to Tim Allen at the beginning of galaxy quest: but sir, what I found in my own original research

Santa: yeah

Nerd: is that the so called elves really seem to be gnomes according to most existing mythologies

Santa: uh huh

Nerd: so what i was wondering was is that a mis translation, or a mistake, or, and this is really my favorite theory, are they really just something completely different?

Santa, apathetically while turning to leave: yeah uhh they're the other one you said. gnomes.

Nerd: fascinating! but sir, could I ask one more

Santa, already walking away and lighting a cig: ho ho ho, kid

ty manifisto