Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

What if Santa is like an accountant who absolutely hates his job and its tax season coming up except its santa and christmas not the accountant thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

"Christ this jacket is disgusting, but you cant just wash a fur coat in the laundry machine. I'll just febreeze it again"

vanisher

Oh my god I just cant handle reading all the letters again. They know its the parents, right? Can this be delegated to an elf maybe?

vanisher

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

**Santa shits down another chimney**

Lookit me, everyone! I'm makin' COAL!!

lmbo

vanisher

Disney just released the film its not going on their new streaming service for at least like, 6 months? I dont know. They control the release schedule, can we get some kind of psa out on the radio? What? Kids don't listen to the radio?

vanisher

What in the hell is Fortnight just tell these kids to build their forts out of pillows they have in the house already.

vanisher

Keeps telling his wife this is the worst christmas season of his career every year

vanisher

Hey, listen here little elf. You're a good worker. I cant run this place forever, and ill need to retire eventually. I want you to take it over for me. Ive amassed a substantial client list, and I'll sell you the practice. I'll need residuals for a couple years, let's say maybe one out of three cookies?

vanisher

"What? 'Bring toon town back'? Come on kid they are planning on opening two new rides for star wars land in 2020 give it a chance."

vanisher

Santas mile long stare with semitransparent images of the flying sleigh superimposed

vanisher

Oh man a yo-yo? What kind of nerd kid asks for a yo-yo. Oh my god I cant breathe.

vanisher

Goons Are Great posted:

Needs therapy after reading the naughty list.

vanisher

Macnult posted:

[makes a list]
“gently caress this”

Who would know if I just checked it once?

vanisher

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Elf: Hey boss. Morning.

Santa: (under his breath)fuckyouyoulittleshit

Elf: Excuse me?

Santa: gently caress YOUUUUUUUU!

vanisher

Who in the F*@# is telling these people to leave out room temp flat diet cokes this is the FOURTH HOUSE

vanisher

(little girl leaving out milk and cookies)

(Dad slides in with his traditional 'dad goodies' plate, a shot of burbon and three Marlboro 'blacks')

vanisher

Installing a wide seat and warmer on the toilet for Santa.

"Aww YEAH. Been holding this in for like 5 houses."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Drunk, asleep santa snoring on the toilet. The reindeers wondering if they should check on him.

"Whoa, hold on. You know how I got this red nose? The song wasnt entirely accurate."