Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Look Santa's really busy and doesn't have time to read all the letters, so they're all run through a digital reader first, and if there are typos or improper formatting or if certain keywords are not present it gets instantly rejected. Sign up for my 90-day Letter to Santa writing course to learn more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Making sure my suit is wrinkle free, sitting down firmly but not too firmly in Santa's lap while making eye contact, oh god he's already looking disinterested how do I salvage this? Think, think!

google THIS

"What was my naughtiest moment this year? Well, one time I was concentrating SO hard on being nice to my little brother that I forgot to take out the trash."

"Look kid, I got a headache, what do you freaking want for Christmas?"

(extremely flustered) "Aren't...aren't you going to contact my references before making an offer?"

google THIS

Buys the CliffsNotes on the list and skims it one and a half times.

google THIS

PR Coach: Ok, the image we want to project is "right jolly old elf." Now let's hear a happy, boisterous laugh!

Santa: Seriously? You want me to laugh?

PR Coach: I'm telling you, the kids will eat it up! You'll be the most popular holiday figure of all time! Come on, let's hear it!

Santa: (sarcastically) Ho, ho, ho.

PR Coach: You know what? I can work with that.