Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Disco is not dead! Disco is LIFE!

FullLeatherJacket posted:

tbh, with the start to the season we had, both central defenders getting season-ending injuries in the same game, casemiro being suspended for about half the season off soft reds, and playing twice a week every loving week from christmas through may, I'd absolutely take fourth and the mickey mouse cup right now and call it a season

but my perm is getting longer, my finger is getting pointier, and I'm getting ready to tell people something about how I will love it if we beat them

Yeah I went in expecting Brighton to win this, so I'm pleased with the result. Overall I thought it was an impressive game from both sides and a draw would probably have been fair if that had been an option.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Did you know utd have 1 billion fans worldwide???

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Nuclear Spoon posted:

feel like there's a strong chance man utd might want to have scored more than 1 goal that half

It's important to avoid most dangerous scoreline territory actually

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

I'm enjoying the group all watching from some scaffolding across the road.

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Excellent header there

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Who's this "Mount" guy on the Utd bench, some academy prospect?

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Thanks Ants posted:

What if Man U buck every trend and win this

If the trend over their last two meetings continues you'd expect Liverpool to score seven own goals today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Lol... Lmao.....