Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Jesus christ imagine only winning one domestic trophy in a season what a group of frauds la

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Dejan lovren not even in the squad *xfiles theme*

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Looke posted:

Yeah apparently some oval office was being racist towards Gedson Fernandes

Guardians now saying somebody was getting into it with Dier’s brother in the stand so Dier waded in lol what a nutcase

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
I cant believe frank lampard has failed to win something he should have won

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Jose posted:

they brought the champions league trophy into work and then told us we weren't allowed to touch it lol

Did u touch it tho

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Saw barry had scored and thought villa had had to wheel out gaz baz due to covid

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
lost the boat race lol

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
and the world class team... lost

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
arsenal should have taken a page out of paul inces tactics book and had a shot some time within the 95 minutes they had

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Grimble posted:

Fulham might not have wanted to concede a penalty and get 2 players and a manager sent off.

The most devastating elbow since macho man randy savage

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
my provider wont let me access from abroad, where are the cool kids getting their streamz these days?

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
kevin de bruyne is morphing into a dreamworks character :wtc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

paddyboat posted:

I hadn’t seen anything but the blurry bullshit VAR pic and this is honestly insane:

https://twitter.com/meninblazers/status/1782401636679196692?s=46&t=Jl91I_6B7i5oyOtlhhpf1w

why the gently caress is this oval office doing commentary on his phone video while watching live