Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I hope that Chelsea do not win the big football Cup match this evening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I hope someone does a rude gesture at lampard and he goes on telly to moan about a lack of respect again and then bielsa sneaks in and pulls down his pants and he starts crying

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

RideTheSpiral posted:

why are there moronic americans all over this coverage

Yeah that's TRP for you

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Groan

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
That pulisic is quite the prospect isn't he. Definitely my one to watch

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

blue footed boobie posted:

Arsenal will want to buy some non clown defenders and midfielders imo

Cool post from 2007

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Im not at all sure about the weird fraktur lettering on the arsenal shirts

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Arsenal are rattled. Corners flying out of play, lots of panicked clearances, all bunched up like an under 11s game. Not what you want to see 10 minutes in imo

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Can someone do the rodgers/shankly pic but it's Pulisic asking americas greatest footballing export Eddie Lewis how he's doing tia

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Phwoar

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
:eyepop:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Jose posted:

they brought the champions league trophy into work and then told us we weren't allowed to touch it lol

Mrs Ghost (much like everyone in Liverpool) has a photo of her lifting the champions league in her back garden from 2005. Her dad wanted to do a wee in it as a laugh since he hates Liverpool but was talked out of it

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Bumping this dead thread on this dead forum to post that my local (as in 100 yards from my house) tier 8 side Marine FC are still goalless against Havant and Waterlooville and a trip to the third round would be a Big Result

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Lol and as I post that they get the 120th minute winner. Absolute scenes on the Crosby riviera

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Bielsa would have sent a youth team to even the odds, Jurgen is a bad sport and liverpool should be thrown out of the cup imo

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Been getting regular updates on the Marine-Spurs buildup from a mate who's sat in his mum's attic with the velux open. The hastily erected tv gantry is, I quote, 'extremely rickety'

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

paddyboat posted:

please tell me he has some comically oversized binoculars ready to go

her back garden backs onto the pitch so he'll be quite literally on the fence for this one

Also gently caress off Crawley, Bielsa out

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
2-0 ffs, never liked the FA Cup (more like FA Crap)

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
That's a reasonable strength side, lovely to see they're not taking the piss. Hoping for some Joe Fart howlers tonight

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

paddyboat posted:

loving the air horns

Want to see all the stuff banned in stadiums but not in back gardens. Get some flares on the go

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Extremely rude of the BBC to make me watch Leeds getting owned again without warning, abolish the licence fee

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Praying for a bendin todgers win in this dead legacy trophy

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Always liked var

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Brendog strikes again

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Rename me Kayky Bobb

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
*frank spencer voice* oooh Mbete

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Been driving listening to 5 live and just got in to say

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Excited to see how Leeds manage to extend their Newcastle-esque streak of FA cup withdrawals

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
West ham will have wanted a penalty for that comedy handball imo. Always liked var

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Also: liverpoo

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Booo

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Rip Morecambe

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Leeds had chances but quality of players won out in the end. Mickey mouse trophy, never wanted to be in it anyway etc

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
It's a Leeds tribute kit

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Farcenal

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Villa would have wanted to do some marking on that corner

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Lindelol

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Never liked var

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Christ villa how many comically poo poo clearances do you want before you do something with one. Should be about 3 up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Imagining my old PE teacher turning purple screaming at rashford for not playing to the whistle