Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Wazzerphuk posted:

:siren: Marine vs Tottenham :siren:

it sounds like fun now, but it's just going to be a team of guys who couldn't make it at the top level standing in lines behind the ball for ninety minutes

and then they're going to get on a bus to marine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

ItohRespectArmy posted:

mansfield cannot stand up to the legendary uche

tbf if you can stand up at all in mansfield the mayor brings you a certificate

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

it's just not the same without being able to troll pissflaps

e: also if they concede in injury time, the useless tory fucks

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

L.H.O.O.Q. posted:

Poocastle Ushited

somewhere in dubai, steve bruce and sam allardyce are lying on a beach in nothing except speedos and enormous goal chains

and I can tell you they are laughing like school bullies and slapping their hands on their big fat bellies, and for a brief moment everything is right with the world

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Wow I guess Forrest love knife crime

you can take our big dead tree / "castle" that is just a house at the top of a hill / rampant knife crime from our cold dead hands

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

i hope we win every match in the cup 1-0 using powerful VAR magicks, and then that ralf rangnick wears the lid as a hat

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

more like pookaku imho

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Shammypants posted:

I feel like if you took every Brazilian and melded their face together you would get Thiago Silva

actually it is this

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

neil mellor would have scored all of these

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

next time just remind me to go to wickes for two hours and come back to watch kepa gently caress up

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

fully convinced that Ten Hag would play Rashford at centre-back at this point rather than the most expensive defender of all time

and hell, I agree

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

it's happening

frank lampard to be launched from old trafford in a trebuchet at full time

and hell, I agree

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

well, that ruins a bunch of the jokes I had planned

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

statement performance from everton

the statement is "i'm not owned, i'm not owned"

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

boro officially worse than everton

that's maths

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

always had time for a windass, me

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

ban var until liverpool are good again

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Thanks Ants posted:

I need someone to explain that offside to me because I have no idea it seems

until someone gives me a dummy thicc virtual reality shot, the goal stands and wolves are awarded the moral fa cup 2022/23

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

peter ridsdale is simultaneously crying and cheering in heaven right now

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

can't wait for cardiff v wrexham in the final

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

show him

show him fistpumping

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

rip chelsailures

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

tactically speaking, they should probably focus on not being 3-0 down against City Reserves by half-time

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

It'll be nice if accrington score at some stage so that me posting 'leeds united, who are they' six times doesn't lead people to believe I've caught the alzheimers

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Thanks Ants posted:

The lighting on this pitch is hilariously poor, but hey it seems to be working for them

this is literally my childhood

uneven floodlights, one derelict and condemned empty stand, red cards for reasons that nobody saw, sheffield united being poo poo and piss, cup of beef drink, arbitrary beatings

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Thanks Ants posted:

Getting dangerously close to Spurs fluking a trophy here

I'm lining up an elaborate Detective Pikachu and The Case Of Missing Trophies bit for next month, don't worry

but yeah, the cup looks extremely winnable for United & City or whoever can knock off United/City in a one-off game

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

sebzilla posted:

Definitely need to go up this year, they must be haemorrhaging money.

tbf I don't believe there are any FFP restrictions below the EFL, so they can just keep soaking up Deadpool royalties until they make it

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

sebzilla posted:

Manchester City v Burnley

Manchester United v Fulham

Brighton v Grimsby Town

Sheffield United v Blackburn

good luck to City, United, Brighton and Sheffield Utd in the semis

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

chelsea would just buy it off them and then watch it immediately cave in

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

City vs Sheff Utd
Brighton vs United/Fulham

can't wait to lose 7-2 in the loving final

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Dell_Zincht posted:

Shock horror, potential all Manchester final

i'm not saying that they did the warm balls trick but they're just coming out and saying that something with only a 50% chance of happening is going to happen every other time, like we're just going to fall for that

wake up sheepailures

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

feel like the willian red was correct under the rules but harsh, he was genuinely trying to block the shot and his arms were in a natural position

lol at the rest of them, what do you mean we can't grab the ref by the lapels and shake him until he explains why he keeps giving us reds

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Dollas posted:

he literally moved his hand down to the ball to stop it

actually yeah, watching it back at normal speed it's more deliberate

in which case, double lmao at them melting down and eating chain over it

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

you don't need to catch the ball to win the penalty shoot out but he did win the penalty shootout

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

tbh, with the start to the season we had, both central defenders getting season-ending injuries in the same game, casemiro being suspended for about half the season off soft reds, and playing twice a week every loving week from christmas through may, I'd absolutely take fourth and the mickey mouse cup right now and call it a season

but my perm is getting longer, my finger is getting pointier, and I'm getting ready to tell people something about how I will love it if we beat them

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

that's the best part

we all do

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

two bad teams in two bad kits

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

arsenal were always bad

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

hungry for a

*checks x, formerly known as twitter*

newport or eastleigh sandwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

ideally before sunday