Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Cannon_Fodder posted:

If Middlesborough can put in a 90 minute game, we're proper hosed.

Boro are loving awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

VAR is useless

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Der Shovel posted:

This game hasn't been very good so far.

Like to see Chong starting though.

Not sure why you like to see a creative black hole on the right for United with Chong and Young

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

EvilHawk posted:

Lmao Boro

And Palace

Rooney looks really good for Derby. He’s playing in a bizarre deep lying midfield role and just spraying passes all over the park

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Weedle posted:

that match sucked poo poo

Actually it was insanely good.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Brony Car posted:

I hate Mata.

He's a good lad who means well that I wouldn't be upset to watch leave United but he's been really good the past two matches.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Southampton v Tottenham is loving terrible to watch

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Southampton deserved that, Spurs have been miserable

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Lo Celso is bad at football

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Tranmere’s pitch is shockingly bad, like they probably shouldn’t be playing on it, remember those “highlight” videos from the 1980s bad

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

paddyboat posted:

Phil Jones

He got booked and covered in poo poo inside the first five minutes, the Phil Jones experience

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

The gently caress was that Maguire, loving hell!

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Who needs Rashford when you have, *checks notes* Maguire and Dalot?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Even Lingard is scoring, this is silly

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Harry Maguire, marauding central midfielder is a thing

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Jones looks out of his depth in League One

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Fucks sake what would the odds have been on Maguire, Dalot, Lingard, and Jones scoring individually, let alone in the same match

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Five, just five

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Pitch invasion for a draw lol

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I’m a big fan of the stewards encouraging the pitch invasion, they’re actively waving people onto the pitch

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

paddyboat posted:

I don’t make any conclusions about that except that The Shrews are better than Everton

Merseyside conceded 8 today

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Brony Car posted:

All the starting senior players looked really groggy, but Lovren will get all the hate because he's Lovren.

When does the winter break kick in again?

I was going to make fun of Guardiola taking out the squad equivalent of a nuclear bomb to get past Fulham, but now I can't. Woe is me!

What’s the balance? If Liverpool put out their first team they probably win comfortably but it’s another match of wear and tear on a team that’s already played a ton of matches. Now they throw out the reserves today and as a result have to play an extra match and one where more first team players will probably feature because they’ll want to get a result at home

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Eric the Mauve posted:

Isn't Klopp pretty much on record as not giving a poo poo about the cups

Remember when he won the Champions League?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Eric the Mauve posted:

Yeah but it's worse than that for teams trying to win the league and/or CL title, there's a sizable incentive to WANT to lose just to not have the congestion on your schedule going forward. Yeah you can just basically send your U18 squad, but it's still a media distraction and I'm sure the FA gets pissy about it when you do.

Liverpool should definitely been sanctioned for the side they put out in the League Cup

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

greazeball posted:

they should have rescheduled the loving match is what you mean

I agree 100%, because the Club World Cup is a less meaningful competition than the Carabao Cup

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

EvilHawk posted:

I enjoyed football a lot more when we weren't poo poo.

You’re literally the worst

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

CyberPingu posted:

I know this is just you having a moment but Jesus Christ dude. We are 19 points clear in the league, still.in the Atletico tie and it's obvious that Klopp doesn't give a poo poo about these cups. Stop melting down over every single loss like it's the end of the world. If your mood swings that much from football maybe you should take a break from it.

Imagine what’s going to happen when Atleti and Diego Costa shithouse themselves to a 0-0 at Anfield

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Jesus christ imagine only winning one domestic trophy in a season what a group of frauds la

Ah, the Mourinho school of trophy counting

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bundy posted:

Imagine being a youth prospect at a club and seeing Mourinho coming over the horizon

Imagine being called Troy Parrott

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Loop Shaw

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Big Sexy Odion does it again

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Lingard is so so bad

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005