Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

really queer Christmas posted:

Eli is currently 116-116 and as such neither rules nor sucks.

He is the true neutral of football.

I want giants/eagles to tie on monday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

romo is good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

romo has over 4000 throws. after this season he and andy dalton will have a similar amount of throws which tells you all you need to know. they're Aces

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
i voted 3, gonna need more reason to vote 4

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Dubious posted:

i voted 3, gonna need more reason to vote 4

Eli manning consistently poo poo the bed when playing MN.

For that I will always be grateful.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

OxySnake posted:

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

OxySnake posted:

Eli Manning has two more Super Bowl wins than the entire Vikings franchise.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

you can't spell "Elite" without "Eli".

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
I think it's time for me to give my :patssay: input.

Eli Manning is the perfect embodiment of America at its absolute worst: a silver spoon legacy shitbird getting a disproportionate share of the credit for the hard work and dedication of others.

Sorry, I was thinking about Peyton there, the entitled moral coward, confirmed sex offender and PED cheat of the family. :manning:

It's actually kind of amazing how Peyton never had a single Super Bowl run where he actually played well, while Eli had TWO of them, both capped by defeating the greatest evil empire of his, or possibly any other, football era.

Peyton stole a win in the 2006 AFCCG against Brady when he was throwing to...uh... *looks it up*... Reche :stare: Caldwell. Eli did it in the Super Bowl when Brady was throwing to Randy Motherfucking Moss.

I mean just look at this poo poo:

code:
Year     Tm QBrec Cmp Att Cmp%  Yds TD Int Y/A   Y/G  Rate ANY/A 4QC GWD
2007    NYG   4-0  72 119 60.5  854  6   1 7.2 213.5  95.7  6.89   2   3
2011    NYG   4-0 106 163 65.0 1219  9   1 7.5 304.8 103.3  7.35   2   2
code:
Year     Tm QBrec Cmp Att Cmp%  Yds TD Int Y/A   Y/G Rate ANY/A 4QC GWD
2006    IND   4-0  97 153 63.4 1034  3   7 6.8 258.5 70.5  4.64   1   1
2015    DEN   3-0  51  92 55.4  539  2   1 5.9 179.7 75.4  4.54   1   1
So to conclude :frogout: and fit Eli for a gold jacket.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Saucer Crab posted:

Eli Manning has two more Super Bowl wins than the entire Vikings franchise.

He wouldnt if he played the Vikings in those superbowls though. :shrug:

Jason Sextro posted:

you can't spell "Elite" without "Eli".

You also cant spell "Pile of crap" without Eli.

:thunk:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
:gas: 🏈

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

sean10mm posted:

I think it's time for me to give my :patssay: input.

Eli Manning is the perfect embodiment of America at its absolute worst: a silver spoon legacy shitbird getting a disproportionate share of the credit for the hard work and dedication of others.

Sorry, I was thinking about Peyton there, the entitled moral coward, confirmed sex offender and PED cheat of the family. :manning:

It's actually kind of amazing how Peyton never had a single Super Bowl run where he actually played well, while Eli had TWO of them, both capped by defeating the greatest evil empire of his, or possibly any other, football era.

Peyton stole a win in the 2006 AFCCG against Brady when he was throwing to...uh... *looks it up*... Reche :stare: Caldwell. Eli did it in the Super Bowl when Brady was throwing to Randy Motherfucking Moss.

I mean just look at this poo poo:

code:
Year     Tm QBrec Cmp Att Cmp%  Yds TD Int Y/A   Y/G  Rate ANY/A 4QC GWD
2007    NYG   4-0  72 119 60.5  854  6   1 7.2 213.5  95.7  6.89   2   3
2011    NYG   4-0 106 163 65.0 1219  9   1 7.5 304.8 103.3  7.35   2   2
code:
Year     Tm QBrec Cmp Att Cmp%  Yds TD Int Y/A   Y/G Rate ANY/A 4QC GWD
2006    IND   4-0  97 153 63.4 1034  3   7 6.8 258.5 70.5  4.64   1   1
2015    DEN   3-0  51  92 55.4  539  2   1 5.9 179.7 75.4  4.54   1   1
So to conclude :frogout: and fit Eli for a gold jacket.

Oddly Peyton was better the two runs where he played in the Super Bowl but didn't win.

I've always wondered about Eli because I haven't ever seen him speak much, but is he really just spectacularly stupid or does he just look like that?

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

I think that was the Josh Freeman MNF game and I think the Vikes lost

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Eli is good Romo is trash the redskins don't matter and gently caress the eagles

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

sponges posted:

I think that was the Josh Freeman MNF game and I think the Vikes lost

That knowledge doesn't reduce the joy in my heart seeing Eli's face sitting there with his arm in the air helplessly.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Blowjob Overtime posted:

That knowledge doesn't reduce the joy in my heart seeing Eli's face sitting there with his arm in the air helplessly.

I miss Jared Allen every day.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Clicked the thread because of the title and voted 5, saw that I couldn't see the OP because it was a Doltos thread so I hit refresh and voted 1. Mods I'm sorry, pls vote 1 on this thread the first time to make up for my mistake

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

This isn't the deflategate thread.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
He was supposed to retire at a perfect 116-116

Now he's gonna start again and it's going to get all hosed up. I hope he goes 1-1 before Jones comes back, and preserves his record

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Eli should've been an actor, well theres still a chance. His facial expressions really play well on camera

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Autistic Edgy Guy posted:

Eli should've been an actor, well theres still a chance. His facial expressions really play well on camera

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Eli will throw for 400 yards and 3 touchdowns in a win because he is the only player who cares on Monday.

He's playing for a job next year on another team.

RedRaven
Sep 11, 2001

He's going to SHOCK the world!

Athanatos posted:

Eli will throw for 400 yards and 3 touchdowns in a win because he is the only player who cares on Monday.

Maybe he’ll get really lucky and wind up on a team that has an actual offensive line.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
he's Peeli Manning

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Athanatos posted:

ill be shocked if he doesnt retire tbh

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Eli Manning loving? Rules!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Eli is gonna win on Monday

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Patriots

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

Fun facts: Eli Manning is too stupid to get hurt and just good enough that he lasted 15 years without getting replaced so he compiled tons of stats at a mediocre rate.

He also is the only one of his contemporaries that won multiple Super Bowls without being a cheat or a sex pest or rapist. Eli Manning is the best.

Edit: Like the worst thing you can say about him is that he allegedly scammed a memorabilia dealer, who are by definition scum, so he's a hero too.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Breaking News: Eli Manning has been found to be part of a Rocket Pop insider trading operation.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Weird how they grew up playing football together but Peyton has like twice the football IQ that Eli has

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Eli has a gift for giving the camera the worstbest looks.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Metapod posted:

He sucks gas the thread

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Jivesauce posted:

Oddly Peyton was better the two runs where he played in the Super Bowl but didn't win.

empty stats, doesn’t help the team win, makes his teammates worse, looter in a riot

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Talking Peyton, I thought Brady was far and away the QB with most 4th quarter comebacks at this point but I checked it out and Manning still sits comfortably ahead of him

OTOH it's more difficult to comeback if your team is a goddamn 15 year dynasty that doesn't get behind that much, so :shrug:

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Also if your team has a competent defense for most of your career and doesnt immediately squander the lead whenever you get it.

Ala the TMM comic.

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

DeimosRising posted:

empty stats, doesn’t help the team win, makes his teammates worse, looter in a riot

Well, if we learned anything from the Curtis Painter year it's that Peyton definitely didn't make his teammates worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Mystic Stylez posted:

OTOH it's more difficult to comeback if your team is cheating and Tom Brady cheats so they don’t get behind that much, so :shrug: