Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
christ no one wants to win this division

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I could only listen to this in Japanese, what is a False Joe Thomas

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

should've just used the old thread, its name is "Cowboys are garbage."

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Trubisky's 1,000 year reign of tittykissing tyranny begins tonight.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
7-9 NFC East champion incoming!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

7-9 NFC East champion incoming!

Um, I think you'll find that we will have a 6-10 NFC East champion thank you very much

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Its Rinaldo posted:

Um, I think you'll find that we will have a 6-10 NFC East champion thank you very much

Hosting a 13-3 Seattle or San Francisco 5th seed

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Tayvon Austin was flagged for blocking a linebacker too hard. Lmao.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Dallas is putrid and Garret looked like he didn't sleep all week coming up with this gameplan.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

a neat cape posted:

Hosting a 13-3 Seattle or San Francisco 5th seed

The system works

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
How about them Cowboys

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
X-post from the NFCN thread

R.D. Mangles posted:

i love when mitch is good, everyone is just completely befuddled and disgusted, it rules

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Mega64 posted:

How about them Cowboys

They bad OP

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

The Cowboys are bad and I hate them

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
guys my playoff machine Cowboys 6-10 NFCE winner scenario is still in play ahahahahaha I am rooting for chaos

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

guys my playoff machine Cowboys 6-10 NFCE winner scenario is still in play ahahahahaha I am rooting for chaos

Jason Garrett gonna get a 1 year deal because, yeah we were 6-10, but he got us to the playoffs.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I still don't understand how Dallas opened with a 20 play td drive, Mitch responded with a pick, and then the bears absolutely bulldozed the cowboys after the turning point of.. roquan getting hurt

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

mastershakeman posted:

I still don't understand how Dallas opened with a 20 play td drive, Mitch responded with a pick, and then the bears absolutely bulldozed the cowboys after the turning point of.. roquan getting hurt

Mitch didn't throw another pick, and the Bears defense tightened up and didn't let them complete the like 41 3rd and long's like Dallas completed on that first drive.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Dexo posted:

Mitch didn't throw another pick, and the Bears defense tightened up and didn't let them complete the like 41 3rd and long's like Dallas completed on that first drive.

Right but what changed, was it Dallas deciding it was time to ignore Zeke and throw a bunch of incompletions or what

Their offense was suppose to be really good and was a joke against the bears 7 healthy guys

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

It is hilarious to me that everyone wants a division leading coach fired.

NFC Beast indeed.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

mastershakeman posted:

Right but what changed, was it Dallas deciding it was time to ignore Zeke and throw a bunch of incompletions or what

Their offense was suppose to be really good and was a joke against the bears 7 healthy guys

They were able to stop the run on first and second down forced them into second and third and longs and made them one dimensional. Getting a bunch of 3/7 and outs

And when the Bears are able to make a team one dimensional they are almost impossible to score against.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Usually the opening drive or first X amount of plays are scripted. Two weeks in a row the Cowboys went down the field almost effortlessly and scored touchdowns on opening drives, only to follow it up with nothing. They just can't seem to put together a consistent plan.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

shyduck posted:

Usually the opening drive or first X amount of plays are scripted. Two weeks in a row the Cowboys went down the field almost effortlessly and scored touchdowns on opening drives, only to follow it up with nothing. They just can't seem to put together a consistent plan.

That actually seems somewhat consistent!

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Zwabu posted:

That actually seems somewhat consistent!
:hmmyes:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

This but Washington Generals.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Reminder: Mitch Trubisky beat the Dallas Cowboys

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Shinjobi posted:

Reminder: Mitch Trubisky beat the Dallas Cowboys

I think the Jets is more embarrassing

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
not even refball is powerful enough to stop lamar!!! :flag: :flag:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are a wild ride.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I thought the Bills were frauds but they're a tough team. Although the defense tried to gift them the game several times until the end.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Terribly officiated game all around, Ravens got the result they deserved but the Bills looked like they deserved their record. Clean up against a 3rd stringer next Sunday and start planning for wild card weekend.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

The Ravens defense was good except for the stupid penalties. The offense was... not great, and lost Mark Andrews, but still did enough. I'm gonna be interested to see someone break down what the Bills did defensively.

but you can't complain about a tough road win against the best team remaining on the schedule.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Terribly officiated game all around, Ravens got the result they deserved but the Bills looked like they deserved their record. Clean up against a 3rd stringer next Sunday and start planning for wild card weekend.

It isn't the Steelers offense that anyone has to worry about

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

AndrewP posted:

The Ravens defense was good except for the stupid penalties. The offense was... not great, and lost Mark Andrews, but still did enough. I'm gonna be interested to see someone break down what the Bills did defensively.

but you can't complain about a tough road win against the best team remaining on the schedule.

I think it's just about having the personnel. When we don't have Andrews it fucks us up big time. We do not have enough pass catchers. I stand by what I say about Hurst even though he had that one great play. He has solid hands but doesn't get open enough. We need another big pass catcher. Our WRs are too small. We should consider trading Marquise Brown. He could be a good player but he is not a good fit for this offense.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
49ers-saints was an exhaustingly brilliant game. gently caress

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015
The Texans did not trick me into believing after the Pats game. Nice try guys :smug:

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Brown's win obviously Kitchens finally got it together

Barudak posted:

I could only listen to this in Japanese, what is a False Joe Thomas

The cowboys have a linebacker named Joe Thomas. I take umbrage with his existence

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Dec 8, 2019

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
We lost and it sucks. Great game, just came up a bit short. Stupid facemask penalty, but Kittle had that first down by a long shot.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

It isn't the Steelers offense that anyone has to worry about

Unless they plan to win off of turnover points, I think the Steelers ought to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
I really dislike what Greg Roman did today with offensive playcalling.