Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Majorian posted:

I don't like verbally abusive people, so no thanks.

Same. Never saw her appeal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Saudi nationals carrying out terrorist attacks on U.S. soil is unprecedented!

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
wow, loving ace thread title

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

luxury handset posted:

yeah, the world's angriest lawyer

And that lawyer's name... was Mayhem.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Doctor Butts posted:

I guess now the United States is directly educating angry Saudi nationals on aviation so Mission Accomplished?

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
New thread same taxes.

https://twitter.com/AwwwwCats/status/1202949523762495488

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

1glitch0 posted:

I guess now the United States is directly educating angry Saudi nationals on aviation so Mission Accomplished?

Hot drat

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

You dismally untalented little creep!

VitalSigns posted:

Free Tiny Brontosaurus

Seconded. :ohdear: She was a bit abrasive but I learned a lot from her.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
This is very much not the place to discuss TB

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1203016184293216261

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

VitalSigns posted:

Free Tiny Brontosaurus

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Impossible, terrorists don't come from Saudi Arabia, which is why they are exempt from the Muslim Ban.

twice burned ice
Dec 29, 2008

My stove defies the laws of physics!
I'm feeling festive, so here's a couple verses:

USPOL General Winter: The Most Wonderful Crime of the Years

It's the most wonderful crime of the year!
With the dopes tattle-telling,
And everyone telling you impeachment is near!
It's the most wonderful crime of the year!

It's the crap-crappiest treason of all!
With Donald Trump's bleating and clandestine meetings
and perfect phone calls!
It's the crap-crappiest treason of all!

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Ya but is it the Sinatra version?

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Doctor Butts posted:

An aviation student too. :tinfoil:

LtStorm
Aug 8, 2010

You'll pay for this, Shady Shrew!

1glitch0 posted:

They are deeply saddened, but appreciate law enforcement murdering their service provider.

If anyone doesn't think this a deeply fascist and authoritarian country, read that statement again.

Hey give UPS a break there could've been a cop in the room when they wrote that press release and they feared for their lives.

Zapf Dingbat
Jan 9, 2001

Just found out my brother was not involved in the naval air base shooting.

yay

Haven't had that sinking feeling for a while now.

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

luxury handset posted:

yeah, the world's angriest lawyer

The Above The Law writeup has the attached exhibit A with the emails, and wow. Might be just stupidity, but it reads more like a coke habit with some other substance abuse. A bunch of those emails were generated in rapid succession over a weekend.

If you've got a case worth something in the eight or nine figure range, you don't do some "the demand just went up 1 mil, now start returning my calls you jerk" stunt. Because, among many other reasons, they're going to be returning your calls. If you have a case that isn't worth close to that much and your own expert report says it's a bare fraction, you don't do it a whole lot harder because they'll just shrug and go try the case and expect you to gently caress it up.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Free TB

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

i don't think mass tuberculosis infections would help the healthcare crisis much

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Man, just all cop movies are super unrealistic now because they keep trying to save the hostages.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
Murdering everyone including hostages disincentivizes taking hostages in the first place.

*beep boop*

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

fool_of_sound posted:

This is very much not the place to discuss TB

I challenge you to a reverse mod challenge where whenever you burst into the thread to say "Don't talk about that here" it has to be added to the OP so we can all behold the list of things that aren't allowed to be talked about in this thread.

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

You dismally untalented little creep!

Push El Burrito posted:

Man, just all cop movies are super unrealistic now because they keep trying to save the hostages.

What a loss of perspective. The cop should have been prioritizing getting that crazy and scared pedestrian to safety and then continue backing up his teammates. It's not whoever lands the last kill gets a free night of drinks.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
MOST TRANSPARENT PRESIDENCY IN HISTORYYYYYYYY

https://twitter.com/lawrencehurley/status/1203034675729571842

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

1glitch0 posted:

I challenge you to a reverse mod challenge where whenever you burst into the thread to say "Don't talk about that here" it has to be added to the OP so we can all behold the list of things that aren't allowed to be talked about in this thread.

Ok but it's kind of obvious that it's up QCS's alley and not for this thread.

twice burned ice
Dec 29, 2008

My stove defies the laws of physics!

Not if they let me have my way with the estate tax!

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

It looked incredibly bad when he wouldn't release his tax returns during the election. This level of obstruction and panic going on for years is such a red flag, red alert, etc that it just shows how terrible his records must be.

LtStorm posted:

Hey give UPS a break there could've been a cop in the room when they wrote that press release and they feared for their lives.

It's amazing there were no typos what with all the bullets being randomly shot off in the room. So you have to give the UPS twitter guy that.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

We all knew this was coming, but it's still hilarious.

Wish they would bring "can people just decide not to follow subpoenas" to SCOTUS too.

BardoTheConsumer
Apr 6, 2017

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

CmdrRiker posted:

What a loss of perspective. The cop should have been prioritizing getting that crazy and scared pedestrian to safety and then continue backing up his teammates. It's not whoever lands the last kill gets a free night of drinks.

I mean it very likely is that

BardoTheConsumer
Apr 6, 2017

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

CuddleCryptid posted:

We all knew this was coming, but it's still hilarious.

Wish they would bring "can people just decide not to follow subpoenas" to SCOTUS too.

In a 5-4 decision...

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

No entomb it with you so you can ride harleys and watch ESPN on the flatscreen and race yachts in the afterlife

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
This miami shootout fuckup is going to result in a hundred billion dollar settlement for the injured and deceased that will require Miami county to sell off all the police assets and shut down the entire force, requiring the national guard or similar to take over policing... right?

UnknownTarget
Sep 5, 2019

Chilichimp posted:

wow, loving ace thread title

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/jeffmason1/status/1203038357179289606

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
^You are just on a roll today PPJ. gently caress this stupid country and its extremely stupid president^

thanks for posting this, it's been *checks notes* approximately twenty seven minutes since an editorial headline has made me nearly spontaneously combust in rage.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

ah yes what if we take rainwater and give it to the drier states :downs:

Also maybe if you stopped eating burgers you wouldn't clog the toilet with your shits you fat orange gently caress.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

mod sassinator posted:

This miami shootout fuckup is going to result in a hundred billion dollar settlement for the injured and deceased that will require Miami county to sell off all the police assets and shut down the entire force, requiring the national guard or similar to take over policing... right?

The family will receive a loot crate of UPS merchandise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

please tell me he's an Onion writer