Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

ultrafilter posted:

In case anyone's thinking of picking this up, Steam has OneShot for 40% off this weekend as part of a publisher sale.

I've been lurking around watching for updates after this piqued my interest (good work OP :) ), I decided I shouldn't look anything up about the game since it seemed like the kind of thing that was really good but based around the first playthrough. Does it seem like it has enough replay value to be worth grabbing on sale if I'm not gonna do anything with it during the LP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I ended up picking up the game on sale and have played a bit ahead - turned out to be good timing if anyone else is on the fence, there's some cute and interesting stuff I was glad to see on my own before it came up here too.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

really queer Christmas posted:

I had a dream just now.

Those were both pretty cute/meta moments that I enjoyed a lot. The latter in particular I had no idea about, it really does have an interesting feel, especially if the game's been addressing you personally all along.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

:3:
The game world art is fine, though sometimes a bit plain, but I really love the additional illustrations that pop up. Especially the use of glow and lighting. The focus on eyes that shows up in the game and in screen transitions, etc, is really nice too.