Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Wroughtirony posted:

https://my.anc.media/2BMmCAs

There's the link to the livestream. It'll go up around 0950 on Sept 17.

We miss you so much, Sean.

I'll be there, albeit via stream.

Thank you for doing this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

I'm just happy to be able to provide the option. If you tune in via the livestream make sure to PM me or hit me up on discord and let me know you were there. I'd like to personally thank everyone for coming- virtual or not.

If you're able to attend in person, that's even better. Again, send me a PM and I'll send you all the details about where to be and when. Don't feel awkward about not knowing anyone- a lot of people are going to be in that boat and you all have something important in common- Sean.

Thank you all so much for your love and support during this difficult time. I know Sean would be proud of you for stepping up the way you have.

--Maria

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Maria, thanks so much for providing the opportunity to be part of the ceremony from abroad!
I've never been good with funerals, but the bugling, gun-salutes, and flag-folding loving did me in, if you'll excuse my french.

I was extremely surprised by there being an actual camera-man covering the ceremony, because I had somehow assumed staff would just strap a go-pro to a tripod and call it a day, but Arlington apparently does not mess around.

If you'll further excuse me, I did actually have a hearty laugh despite the solemn opportunity I was getting ready to watch, because the camera-man had set up to get an angle on the family and other mourners arriving, and then a service truck pulled up literally right in front of him before some arguing, and I just couldn't help myself.
To echo the sentiments of Doktor Loken: When I die, please laugh at my funeral.

Thank you again for doing this!

Forever loved, forever missed indeed.

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

Thanks so much to everyone who attended and watched the livestream. There will be a final, edited video as well as still photographs available soon, and I will let everyone know where to find those. Your support has meant the world to me during this difficult time.

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

Here's a Google Drive link to the photos of Sean's inurnment ceremony: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PYn47KNQbIe_mGnSs4i0cG7ABjIMTRIh?usp=sharing

The final, edited video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB1g2t-jUcM

Thanks again to everyone for their love and support over the past year.