Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This poll is closed.
Same 0 0%
Ol' 1 3.33%
Sorry 1 3.33%
rear end 8 26.67%
Rams 5 16.67%
So long! 15 50.00%
Total: 30 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
So...Seattle can drop a game and week 17 (assuming no 49er losses) will still be for the division?

That'd be a pretty cool SNF game, I don't really want Seattle to win but I want to keep that game in action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

So what story track is the Witcher series following?

I have watched zero of it, but I think I read it's following the books so unless you read them probably nothing you're familiar with.

e: oh is it not out yet? I thought it was out like months ago.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

EmbryoSteve posted:

Hawks have no answer for the hurry up

Too many linebackers on the field

The Seahawks defense not being all that good still surprises me even though it's been a while now.

Like they're ok sometimes I guess, but my brain is still stuck in the legion of boom days for some reason.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I suck at picking games, but picking straight up I think I'm better than this

https://twitter.com/rodger/status/1203845371383795712

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Pete Carroll will never go for another 4th down now.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Chichevache posted:

Seahawks really decided to play like rear end tonight. Interesting strategy. Let's see how it plays out.

Need to turn the ball over quick here for the 28-3 deficit.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

Wilson sacked by....everyone

That's one way to prevent a scramble I guess.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Think I might be in favor of a rule where they just blow the play dead on returns that have blocks in the back or holds.

You lose the chance of a fumble on the return I guess, but those are the most violent plays in general. I don't know, just thought of that when I saw the 12th return of the day that I knew didn't matter at all.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Cris you are bad now but you should still be better than to call that a reverse.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Quiet Feet posted:

A Bills primetime game :stare:

Next year we're going to get 2 or 3 in addition to the TNF game.

This will backfire horribly, but it's probably gonna happen.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Its Rinaldo posted:

God how embarrassing for the Bengals to lose to the Seahawks :v:

That's the game that has made me kinda leery of the Hawks all season despite, you know, that they kept winning most everything up to tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I enjoy Pete Carroll's optimism calling these time outs.

Best case scenario he gets the ball back down 2 scores with about 25-30 seconds left?