Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This poll is closed.
Same 0 0%
Ol' 1 3.33%
Sorry 1 3.33%
rear end 8 26.67%
Rams 5 16.67%
So long! 15 50.00%
Total: 30 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
same . . . old . . . sorry . . . rear end . . . rams??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Rams at least look like they've got a bit of swag back after that crushing win in Arizona. Before that they were all hosed up but they look more confident now

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Athanatos posted:

I think there was an early review of the first episode that said it was shockingly competent

I decided on the spur of the moment to watch that new star wars show and it's totally acceptable. It looks and feels a lot like Star Wars

Hopefully the Witcher can continue the surprises

AndrewP posted:

I will say the Rams offense is very aesthetically pleasing to watch when it’s working

And when it's not working it's about as ugly as football can be

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I watched Ad Astra the other night (well ended up skipping through a lot of it) and that movie is shamelessly bad. just awful

Play
Apr 25, 2006

pmchem posted:

Pats largely played zone post snap in the SB, and zone was Goff’s kryptonite.

I’m seeing a lot of man coverage tonight and the Rams are torching it just like they did last year

yup

Play
Apr 25, 2006

pmchem posted:

Pats largely played zone post snap in the SB, and zone was Goff’s kryptonite.

I’m seeing a lot of man coverage tonight and the Rams are torching it just like they did last year

That touchdown was against zone, though. So it's not like it's impossible. Playing off doesn't seem to be working well

Play
Apr 25, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

I love how vicious the NFC West is. 49ers destroy the Rams, Hawks edge out the 49ers, Rams stomp the Hawks.

, everyone slams the Cardinals

Play
Apr 25, 2006

King Hong Kong posted:

Can’t wait for the media to pump up the Rams as real contenders after today and then playing Dallas next week.

It probably won't matter anyways, they could win out (that includes a game against the 49ers) and likely they still won't make it

Play
Apr 25, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

It just occurred to me that I can't really think of any LA posters in TFF. I know we have some but I don't think the Rams picked up any new posters since moving to LA? The Chargers certainly didn't.

Weird how LA barely has any presence on SA that I can think of -- but I can think of like a couple dozen NYC posters off the top of my head. Wonder if it's just the threads I read or what.

There's a few Rams fans that post here, a couple even have Rams themed avatars. I also like the Rams, more or less

Figures the first time they actually get real pressure on Goff he throws a pick six

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Henderson looked so drat nifty on that return. I can't believe they can't find a use for him, maybe on screens instead of Gurley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

rjmccall posted:

The Rams’s fanship strategy is explicitly to try to become everybody in LA’s second team, behind whatever team they already root for, and then hope the next generation will simplify that down to just the LA team. The Chargers do not even have that. So it’s not too surprising that we’re not seeing a huge influx of new LA posters.

Or I should say “new posters who are fans of the LA teams,” since plenty of people don’t live anywhere near their team.

It's also not surprising because these forums are dead, and gay