Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Posting Pals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i'm the guy with the sharp ears

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i still can’t believe prince is dead. mega bummer imo.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

rest in prince

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

President Beep posted:

i still can’t believe prince is dead. mega bummer imo.

fuk

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

I know a few things about computers so I'm just posting to defy beep.

Scope
Jun 6, 2003

I’m a gun toucher not a computer toucher, but since I touched a computer once all the old chuds I work with come to me first for any computer problems they have. I usually just google to fix thing for them. Yospos has the best laughs on the forum.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i’m a pheasant plucker

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

read the OP troublemaker!!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

dangerous move

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
i never touched a computer for money but its who i thought i was supposed to be when i looked up to my cj brother

mostly the pos is just the nicest forum

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Captain Foo posted:

dangerous move

the ting is they’re not even doing that. that’s what’s so crazy about this!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

it’s chritmas eve, and so help me christ we. are. all. going. to. get. along.

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

I’m an engineer, not the computer type but still most everything i do is computer-adjacent. anyway this forum is chill and I’m always impressed by the array of computer knowledge here.
that’s my two cents, happy holidays yospos.

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

im gay and have never been on the computer

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

what is your posting vehicle then? tell me your secrets!

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

I touched a computer once. can’t recommend

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

show me on the resume where the computer touched you

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

President Beep posted:

what is your posting vehicle then? tell me your secrets!

i dictate my posts to my grandparents and they do the work for me

lord fifth
Dec 26, 2019

LUCK ???
sometimes i feel like i know the wrong things about computers. i can do semi-decent low level work on linux but cannot write any script more advanced than "do these things in a row"

anyways time to get back to sad computer touching

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ambient oatmeal posted:

i dictate my posts to my grandparents and they do the work for me

oh, neat.

YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB, MEEMAW AND PEEPAW, BUT DO YOU EVER ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOUR GRANDCHILD ASKS YOU TO POST? THEY OFFER A LOT OF ADVICE THAT I REALLY DON’T THINK IS VERY SOUND.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lord fifth posted:

anyways time to get back to sad computer touching

the yospos was in u all along.

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006
i woke up and thought about graham and his love of android and decided to post about it

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

President Beep posted:

oh, neat.

YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB, MEEMAW AND PEEPAW, BUT DO YOU EVER ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOUR GRANDCHILD ASKS YOU TO POST? THEY OFFER A LOT OF ADVICE THAT I REALLY DON’T THINK IS VERY SOUND.

I learned everything I know from them

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

ambient oatmeal posted:

I learned everything I know from them

respect your elders, rear end in a top hat

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

My grandparents are a tag team wrestling duo that hates management in all forms

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
im not a computer toucher or a yospos person but I’ve just started lurking this subforum after a near decade of ignoring it. can I share my non-knowledge and funny computer pics in this forum?

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
a computer not-toucher wronged me once

but the judge says i have to keep an open mind

welcome aboard

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

buglord posted:

im not a computer toucher or a yospos person but I’ve just started lurking this subforum after a near decade of ignoring it. can I share my non-knowledge and funny computer pics in this forum?

nice badge

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
blessed are those unburdened by the corrupting knowledge of the horror of computers

a canticle for beepowitz

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

buglord posted:

:justpost:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

psiox posted:

a canticle for beepowitz

Holy poo poo

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:3:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i'm prince

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

no. finger prince!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

akadajet posted:

no. finger prince!

i'm still mad that he's dead

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

akadajet posted:

no. finger prince!

these goddamn youtube videos smh

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I regret every day since I decided to become a computer toucher. Would be nice to actually contribute something of value to society instead of just meaningless poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I regret every day since I decided to become a computer toucher. Would be nice to actually contribute something of value to society instead of just meaningless poo poo.

shoul;d I do thjis

https://www.udemy.com/course/automate/