Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

I love gaming

Hell, same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

hype for the game awards tomorrow
https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/741743186477907968?s=20

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jenny Agutter posted:

Forza horizon 4 is the first racing game that I got into enough to actually learn how to race competently and compete online, one of the best of the decade. Halo reach had the best shooter multiplayer of the decade

If I ever got a Xbox this would be one of the first games I play, it looks so much fun

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
most memorable and enjoyable games of the decade for me: Mario Kart 8, Dirt Rally, FTL, Spelunky, Slay the Spire, Bayonetta 2, PUBG, Battlefield 3&4, Metal Gear Rising and MGSV, Monster Hunter series, BOTW, and everything FromSoft

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

oh how could I forget about breath of the wild? good rear end game.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

EmmyOk posted:

I love gaming

ftw

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Jenny Agutter posted:

Forza horizon 4 is the first racing game that I got into enough to actually learn how to race competently and compete online, one of the best of the decade. Halo reach had the best shooter multiplayer of the decade

You can make an argument that Horizon 4 is one of the better open worlds of all time.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

In Training posted:

If I ever got a Xbox this would be one of the first games I play, it looks so much fun

It’s on pc game pass fwiw

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

tao of lmao posted:

You can make an argument that Horizon 4 is one of the better open worlds of all time.

Truck nuts that shrink in the winter

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tao of lmao posted:

It’s on pc game pass fwiw

Idk if my pc would run it very well but I might do that $1 month to try it out

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

In Training posted:

Idk if my pc would run it very well but I might do that $1 month to try it out

For being one of the best looking games available it is insanely well optimized on pc, absolutely worth giving a shot

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Mgsv rules and that pan thing said I had the most hours on it of any PS4 game I played.

I don’t really have a game of the decade because I don’t really play the same things I used to

musclebusiness
Jun 30, 2008

goty is too close to call between Death Stranding and Sekiro. Dark Souls cleanly takes the crown for game of the decade...honorable mention goes out to monster hunter: world for being especially impactful to me personally

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

musclebusiness posted:

goty is too close to call between Death Stranding and Sekiro. Dark Souls cleanly takes the crown for game of the decade...honorable mention goes out to monster hunter: world for being especially impactful to me personally

Many different games can be game of the year.

musclebusiness
Jun 30, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

Many different games can be game of the year.

you're right. they're both my game of the year

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Its on pc brih. Thank you based gaben.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Monster Boy is absolutely my GOTY even tho it’s a December 2018 game. It missed out on a lot of love last year because of that I think. Not decided on my GOTD list yet but Monster Boy is top 5 for me

Gonna give a shout out to Katamari Damacy Reroll for Switch another December 2018 game and my first time playing Katamari

Nothing that released in 2019 really stuck with me like these two

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I also got back into mmos this year thanks to final Fantasy xiv, and I've played that more than any other game, so that's probably my game of the year

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Binding of Isaac is probably my GOTD, a lot of games i've enjoyed in recent years have pretty much copied Isaac in some form or other anyway.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

PC port is good and on gamepass
edit: Beaten like a red headed step child .:doh:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1204843324512690177

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

I've been waiting for this moment,
for all my life

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames
I only read the first page but I gotta give it up for Builders 2, which I did not see mentioned

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

epic

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Probably Vanquish, Metal Gear Rising, MGS V, and Etrian Odyssey IV. Oh and pocket card jockey. Good decade of game

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

kinda curious about that BR in forza. Seems like it could be fun

Mister Panos
Jan 26, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

I love gaming

:yeah:

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

I don't know if it's game of the decade due to the sheer number of other insanely good games, but SMT IV is definitely in the running imo

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

tao of lmao posted:

kinda curious about that BR in forza. Seems like it could be fun

it sounds like gun game with cars, looking forward to trying it

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
The game of the decade has to be Bloodborne

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Adding Nier: Autonama, AC New Leaf, and Link Between Worlds to my honorable mentions. Hell of a gaming decade

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
This has been the best decade for gaming.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Best game that came out this year: Slay the Spire

Best game I played this year: Thronebreaker

Best game of the Decade: Witcher 3

Honorable mentions to Nier Automata and LISA

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

herculon posted:

Adding Nier: Autonama, AC New Leaf, and Link Between Worlds to my honorable mentions. Hell of a gaming decade

Oh jeez how tf did I forget Nier Automata. And Link Between Worlds was sick as hell too

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ruffini posted:

This has been the best decade for gaming.
1995-2005

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's illegal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

herculon posted:

Animal crossing new leaf was a gift sent from above