Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My favorites of games that came out this year were RE2 remake, Pathologic 2, Death Stranding, Three Houses and Mario Maker 2. MM2 will continue to get updates and tweaks so I'll be playing for a long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

Pathologic 2 was the best impulse buy triggered by a gog.com email flier I've ever made.

I kickstarted it 4 years ago lol. I hope they get to finish the other 2 routes some day...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat how did I forget about Sekiro.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Eugene V. Dubstep posted:

this one isn't:

I think he's trolling.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

As for game of the decade stuff, 2012 was the first year i ever learned how to do a fireball motion in a fighting game and now i have multiple sticks and go to locals and waste afternoons sitting in practice modes for games ill never play learning bnbs. id have to give it up to Tekken 7 for being one of all the time best and one that still kicks rear end and gets updatees all the time. and under night for being my favorite to play.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've spent triple digit hours of my life listening to this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lvdmh0DcmA

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Kind of refreshing to see someone with a perfectly intact 2011 brain from when Gaben was king and the Steam Sale was a time of merriment.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jenny Agutter posted:

Forza horizon 4 is the first racing game that I got into enough to actually learn how to race competently and compete online, one of the best of the decade. Halo reach had the best shooter multiplayer of the decade

If I ever got a Xbox this would be one of the first games I play, it looks so much fun

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tao of lmao posted:

It’s on pc game pass fwiw

Idk if my pc would run it very well but I might do that $1 month to try it out

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's illegal

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

Taking my first steps on this noble gamer path this year

Wot game you trying. There's lots of flavors out there, even though there's only been like 3 good FGs made this decade, and people keep making more and more lovely ones all the time.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Idk if someone mentioned it but I realized today that Shovel Knight is a good GotD contender since it's been in development since 2011 and just got finished. A true game of the whole decade

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

When the shovel knight Kickstarter launched you couldn't watch YouTube on PS3 yet.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I thought about buying the complete edition even though I hate sfv, but it's a drat good deal

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I love feels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

The game of the decade is under no circumstances the last of us, and anyone who suggests it is should be investigated for connections to missing women's cases in their area.

Lol