Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Red dead 2 need i say more no I do not. Because an authentic southern baptist spiritual choir is standing behind me singing its praises as I ride my horse (testicles shrinking because its cold atm) into the sun set.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

10. Until Dawn
9. Nioh
8. Shadow of the Colossus (Remastered)
7. The Last of Us (Remastered)
6. Persona 5
5. Uncharted 4
4. Horizon Zero Dawn
3. Bloodborne
2. Spider-Man
1. God of War

This

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

herculon posted:

Tekken 7 is a strong candidate for best fighter of all time

They should add breakers revenge characyers to tekken

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Arrhythmia posted:

I think the real hosed up part is that the natural limitation of the human brain mean that there's surely great games that I loved dearly... but have forgotten.

[whispering "Remeber" irishly like the guy on side 2 of Kate Bush's hit album hounds of love]
BioShock games are smart, ambitious shooters that take narrative seriously, which is perhaps why all of them have gone through such hellish development cycles. The first BioShock went through a big reboot and brutal crunch at developer Irrational Games. The second BioShock, which was made by a studio called 2K Marin, also put its developers through tough crunch before they moved on to the ill-fated XCOM: The Bureau. This led to 2K quietly shutting down its Marin studio (which the publisher has never acknowledged). The third game, BioShock Infinite shipped in 2013 following years of cuts and reboots. Irrational, the studio behind BioShocks 1 and 3, shut down a year later. Here’s hoping BioShock 4 has better luck.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

If I ever got a Xbox this would be one of the first games I play, it looks so much fun

Its on pc brih. Thank you based gaben.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pictologia has a loving f2p stamina bar fuckong bulshit!!!!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i've decided that the goty is shovel knight king of cards. its basically like fortnite season 2 but for boomers. the runners up are suhkeyro, dmc5, and remake 2. thanks. and probably some indie sjw crap like katana zero and gris

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it's pretty and easy and gives you the feels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

EmmyOk posted:

Any of those end of decade lists are pointless when it comes to best game etc. The game of the decade is dark souls not because it’s “the best” but because of how completely it’s affected game development and descriptions in the decade hence

Its actually crackdown 3 becuase the X is cucking awesome