Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
2018 was my epic NEET year where I managed to add a bunch of stuff to my all-time favorites list, like Yakuza 0-Kiwami 2 (which I played through back to back to back) Neir Automata, Hollow Knight, Splatoon 2 etc.

This year I haven't managed to match that gaming time in quantity , but I made some great memories at Smashcon, at last played Death Stranding and it exceeded all my expectations, got a gaming PC and mostly played roguelikes on it , and finally found a fighting game I really enjoy in Tekken 7 though I'm still really bad at it, and last but not least got my first Fortnite Victory Royale. It's a good time to be a gamer :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

If I ever got a Xbox this would be one of the first games I play, it looks so much fun

PC port is good and on gamepass
edit: Beaten like a red headed step child .:doh:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

Yeah I really loved Neir Automata too. Fantastic game.

That's probably it for me . It has no right to exist and I'm so glad it got made

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

Tekken 7 on imps recommendation and SFV Arcade because the visuals are tight

I just bought SFV because it's dirt cheap even though everyone hates it, i'll play with you

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

Hell yeah, PS4?

PC but there's crossplay. I played for a little bit this morning and didn't have a good time but that's probably mostly because I didn't have my dualshock and was using a steam controller lol . I'll give it another shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Sex Tragedy posted:

this is like on old shows when they would show kids using a flight stick to play on a console

I'm not even sure what it's good for but it was $5 . I guess the track pad will be nice for mouse stuff if I ever hook my TV up to mu computer