Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

Everything was the product of incredibly incompetent and not-creative people trying as hard and aggressively as they possibly could to be unique and subversive and therein lies the beauty of it all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Now that it’s sold for like, 20 times the price that any sane person would have thought, I hope the op gives my man Bernie at least a grand of it.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

CPL593H posted:

-The copy of the Man Who Fell to Earth that I bought from Aatrek before everyone found out he's a chomo

quote:

What is a Chomo?
Chommo is a region in EarthBound. It is home to the Scaraba, Dalaam, and Deep Darkness regions. Chommo is only mentioned by name in the instruction booklet for the Japanese version of EarthBound, Mother 2. By its appearance in the EarthBound Player's Guide, the region appears to be based on Africa and Asia

???????????????????????????

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

blatman posted:

???????????????????????????

Child molester. He molested a child.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Ok I found my archive.

I present The Zybourne Clock Collection, 234 images I saved around 2008-2010 that are original concept work, fanart, and parodies. Some might have been posted here already but I'm sure there's lots more!
https://imgur.com/a/HPPZbDN

cnut
May 3, 2016

gently caress SNEEP posted:

Ok I found my archive.

I present The Zybourne Clock Collection, 234 images I saved around 2008-2010 that are original concept work, fanart, and parodies. Some might have been posted here already but I'm sure there's lots more!

:worship:

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice

Ok I found my archive.

:lol:

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

cnut
May 3, 2016

lmao

:nws:

https://i.imgur.com/X1ti5uf.jpg

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Cojawfee posted:

Child molester. He molested a child.

what a piece of poo poo, I was really hoping it was just a weird sex thing like furries not an evil sex thing

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

seeing bbc post about this is lmao

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

MrSpiffy posted:

I have come out of my cave of being an internet has-been to purchase this. I have the winning bid.

Roll your eyes all you want - I think this drawing is important.

I was there for the original thread, and the SA forums of that time period formed my dumbass sense of humor. That single piece of art, with the jaunty leg tilt, crotch bulge, and unorthodox card handling technique, has brought me more joy than just about any weird internet thing I've ever encountered. It's pure art - drawn by someone with genuine intent to contribute to a collaborative internet project, and like a fuckin herald of the cesspool internet to come, that project flamed out as internet strangers from around the world came together to dunk hard on it. It's one of the earliest examples of how a bunch of anonymous strangers with mixed intentions collaboratively created something far greater than the sum of its parts, and must be preserved.

This drawing and the ideas it inspired brought people together. It continues to do so. The artist claimed that dumb gently caress $150,000 banana taped to a wall is worth that much because of the "idea" of it. If so, then what is the endless fount of inspiration that this drawing represents worth?

Like the balls on the edge of the cliff, forever appearing and knocking the next one down, Johnny Five Aces will go on forever motherfuckers.

I eagerly anticipate receiving this, getting it properly framed, and lending it out to any art exhibits of internet ephemera that might happen to pop up.

gently caress yes, keeping in the Goondom.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Lmao the Beeb is reporting on freddie buying Zybourne Clock artwork

this poo poo is worldwide now homey

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Which goon works for the BBC?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Honestly my favorite part is that the thumbnail is Johnny's face

it looks like a parody tweet where someone would put his face with some other news, except he is the news and it's real

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

It’s even a pretty lengthy write up lol.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Lmao BBC. Nice!!

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Ok I found my archive.

Idk when or why Johnny's bulge got so huge but I'm all for it

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Cojawfee posted:

Which goon works for the BBC?

"brexit supporters in an absolute ROW over Lowtax's spinal column dubbed 'spexit'"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

also I'm super ignorant is the JFA artist posting itt

Sasquatch!
Nov 18, 2000

https://twitter.com/fwong/status/1207133773071929345

(I know it was already posted, but it just cracks me the gently caress up that the Rocket Jump guy bought it.)

Sasquatch! fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Dec 18, 2019

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Welcum to da last 10 pages my dude

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

I'm glad it was a real purchase, and that it's going to someone who appreciates it.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

lmao

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Grand Fromage posted:

I'm amazed Zybourne Clock has made $5000 after all these years.
:hmmyes:

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

It has now made more money than propably 90% of all games ever attempted.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Now send that money back in time to get the game made.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

if JFA OP had made a ZC kickstarter don't act like you wouldn't have contributed to its inevetible 6 income figure

speaking of which add :george: to the SA museum

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Well I wonder if we are going to get a Johnny Five ace's short YouTube film now?

IAmThatIs
Nov 17, 2014

Wasteland Style
So is Freddie the most famous goon? Or at least admitted one?

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Congrats on bbc fame

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

IAmThatIs posted:

So is Freddie the most famous goon? Or at least admitted one?

other than the one that died in benghazi, deadmau5, the one that was in that syrian prison, that guy who killed that lady in a submarine, probably some other murderers...

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

RIP Vilerat

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

buy Groverhaus next FreddieW

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

There’s been supposedly a real deal celebrity but never found out who

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Elon Musk was Aatrek.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

buy Groverhaus next FreddieW

eBay auction doesn't go past five bucks

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

George H.W. oval office posted:

There’s been supposedly a real deal celebrity but never found out who

Steve Martin baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Oh, didn't realize that's who MrSpiffy was. lol nice