Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

me: I'd like two quarter pound burgs, two extra large fries, two large diet cokes, and a saywhatandtheentireorderisfree

drive thru worker: *heavy sigh* sir we've heard that one about a million times, it doesn't work

me: I don't know what you're talking about

drive thru worker: yes you do, stop with the childish games and pull around to get your order, which you will definitely be paying for

me: this is harrassment, stop bullying me

drive thru worker: bullying you? what d--

*long pause*

*sigh*

drive thru worker: pull around

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries

alnilam posted:

As the cops drag me away Linus Torvalds pulls away in a tiny car laughing maniacally with dozens of burgers stacked in his passenger seat

nut posted:

"yeah hi i'd like a burger and, sorry if it's a bit of trouble, but inside the burger i'd like a bun, then tomato, onion, an extra patty, lettuce, sauc, and then another bun" then i wink to my super hot wife in the passenger seat she's really just an angel i thank god evryday that i got to meet someone's whose mental strength is only surpassed by her physical strength, this double burger hack will help maintain her daily protein allotments at half the cost

Manifisto posted:

me: I'd like two quarter pound burgs, two extra large fries, two large diet cokes, and a saywhatandtheentireorderisfree

drive thru worker: *heavy sigh* sir we've heard that one about a million times, it doesn't work

me: I don't know what you're talking about

drive thru worker: yes you do, stop with the childish games and pull around to get your order, which you will definitely be paying for

me: this is harrassment, stop bullying me

drive thru worker: bullying you? what d--

*long pause*

*sigh*

drive thru worker: pull around

alexandriao

driving up to the drive through with a stack of burger king burgers and asking what the exchange rate is, distracting them while my burgerlar friend sneaks 200 patties up hiss rear end to get them through customs

oscarthewilde

I would often go there
To the tiny church there
droppin down from the roof ethan hawke-style to steal the secret big mac sauce recipe

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
*drives up to drive-thru intercom in Cybertruck and presses the ~hack drive thru~ button, deploying an android that has to crawl out of trunk comepletely mechanically like a human would but it not human its an android, im mean yeah i guess it could fold up like a transformer or something but screw that, you wanna be human YOU WANNA FEEL HUMAN? yeah your gonna have to crawl out of the trunk and hack the intercom like everybody else then, so anyways the android crawls out after i push the button and it hacks the drive-thru so i get access to recipe database and then i replace all the sauce recipes with one for like.... inter-dimentional sauce o.0*

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

alexandriao

Dick Bastardly posted:

*drives up to drive-thru intercom in Cybertruck and presses the ~hack drive thru~ button, deploying an android that has to crawl out of trunk comepletely mechanically like a human would but it not human its an android, im mean yeah i guess it could fold up like a transformer or something but screw that, you wanna be human YOU WANNA FEEL HUMAN? yeah your gonna have to crawl out of the trunk and hack the intercom like everybody else then, so anyways the android crawls out after i push the button and it hacks the drive-thru so i get access to recipe database and then i replace all the sauce recipes with one for like.... inter-dimentional sauce o.0*

its not a robot it's an intern, which are cheaper to make, repair, and replace. his name is charlie and he lives on the rats around the neighborhood. hi charlie

Jaguars!

A year of planning and hours of meticulously timed console commands has worked. I press the button and the store manager's inbox downloads to my tablet. Excellent. It seems that some kind of fund transfer is arriving tonight from his uncle in Nigeria. It will be the work of a minute to send in a transfer fee from my own reserves and divert the cash.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Jaguars! posted:

A year of planning and hours of meticulously timed console commands has worked. I press the button and the store manager's inbox downloads to my tablet. Excellent. It seems that some kind of fund transfer is arriving tonight from his uncle in Nigeria. It will be the work of a minute to send in a transfer fee from my own reserves and divert the cash.

you actually have to hack the uncle too and show him goatse and tubgirl a bunch by tricking him into thinking your sending scratched off $100 Amazon gift cards

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
to get the money unlocked*

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
cackling like a mad man after hacking the QR code on the side of my cup to make myself win the burg sweepstakes but in a twist of bitter irony the burgs themselves are hidden inside of a lootbox.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

google THIS

As we ransack the fifth lavish but tacky estate on the street and once again find no access codes or fast food data of any kind, I start to wonder if any of these are real McMansions at all.

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

As we ransack the fifth lavish but tacky estate on the street and once again find no access codes or fast food data of any kind, I start to wonder if any of these are real McMansions at all.

lol

ty nesamdoom!

Trying

you can get three burgs on level two so you can max out by intentionally killing yourself

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

oh but seriously I posted:

you can get three burgs on level two so you can max out by intentionally killing yourself

seems problematic... is the Resurrection Ship nearby?

Escape From Noise

Hack the Planet Hollywood

Escape From Noise

Ocular reconstructive surgery/contact lenses to get through the retinal scan. The pain was indescribable but the sweet taste of the meat of the burger will make it all worth it.:burger:

cda

by Hand Knit

google THIS posted:

alexandriao

I clip one electrode to the bun and another electrode to the other bun. Soon, the secret recipe will be mine

Escape From Noise

I know about the secret sauce, soon the secret burger will be mine.

King of Bees
Taping my Amazon fire tablet to the ordering kiosk and laughing as everyone buys the stuff on my Amazon Christmas wishlist for me.

nut

ya hi i'll get a large fry and a side of burgers

Manifisto

alexandriao posted:

I clip one electrode to the bun and another electrode to the other bun. Soon, the secret recipe will be mine

King of Bees posted:

Taping my Amazon fire tablet to the ordering kiosk and laughing as everyone buys the stuff on my Amazon Christmas wishlist for me.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

I place my order and check my fake moustache and glasses in the mirror. I pull around. the cashier hands me the bag with my food and says, "hello again jean-baptiste! shall I put it on your tab, as usual?"

"but of course" I reply, chuckling gallicly as I drive off with my prize

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

I place my order and check my fake moustache and glasses in the mirror. I pull around. the cashier hands me the bag with my food and says, "hello again jean-baptiste! shall I put it on your tab, as usual?"

"but of course" I reply, chuckling gallicly as I drive off with my prize

This but instead of a mustache I'm attempting to do the splits between two car bumpers while fighting back tears from my groin muscles tearing. But it's worth it. Thanks Jean Claude Van Damme!:smuggo:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

King of Bees posted:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

muttering the exact right string of 0s and 1s into the microphone that will allow me to rewrite portions of the restaraunts software to install smwvers1.0.smc & skip directly to the post bowser credits scene :cool:

ASenileAnimal

giving the secret hand signal to the drive thru cashier. my quest log updates and adds the location of the McRib vault to my map.

Escape From Noise

"No, Billy! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That's not what I meant by 'hack'!" I scream as my large son swings an axe into the intercom

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

cda

by Hand Knit
Just found a new Zero-day: In-N-Out has a secret menu

Manifisto

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

"No, Billy! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That's not what I meant by 'hack'!" I scream as my large son swings an axe into the intercom

ty nesamdoom!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Hey, what's the deal with drive-thurs anyways? its called a drive-thru, but really it should be called a drive-around, or even a drive-by. I guess i can see why they wouldn't want to call it a drive-BY, but look— its not like i'm driving my car THRU the entire dam nrestraunt! *the cars behind me start honking because im holding up the line* see, they're honking cuz they know!

Escape From Noise

Billy Joel's drive thru hack may have been a bit aggressive for some, but you have got to respect his commitment to the hack.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

cda posted:

Just found a new Zero-day: In-N-Out has a secret menu

"Puts on fingerless leather gloves and drops shades over eyes*

Let's do this.

Manifisto

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

Hey, what's the deal with drive-thurs anyways? its called a drive-thru, but really it should be called a drive-around, or even a drive-by. I guess i can see why they wouldn't want to call it a drive-BY, but look— its not like i'm driving my car THRU the entire dam nrestraunt! *the cars behind me start honking because im holding up the line* see, they're honking cuz they know!

drive-around, more like reach-around, amirite?

because you have to reach around your side view mirror in order to grab your food and beverage

ty nesamdoom!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
*throws hacky sack as hard as possible at drive-thru*

ByoB:\users\d1ckb4sTARD7y>_run rznv.exe_ *return*
ByoB:\Users\d1ckb4sTARD7y>.................reticulating splines
ByoB:\Users\d1ckb4sTARD7y>.
ByoB:\users\d1ckb4sTARD7y>..
ByoB:\users\d1ckb4sTARD7y>...
ByoB:\users\d1ckb4sTARD7y>.
ByoB:\users\d1ckb4sTARD7y>.................splines reticulated, requesting access to gatekeeper
ByoB:\GATEKEEPER>......................................input passord:
ByoB:\users\d1ckb4sTARD7y>_KEYMASTER_ *return*
ByoB:\GATEKEEPER\>checking assets...........checking assets.............authorization granted
ByoB:\users\d1ckb4sTARD7y> _run orderH4PPYmea7.exe_ *return*

*android climbs out of my trunk (not without struggling quite a bit mind you) and walks into the McBurgerZone fast "food" (soylent [green]) and orders me two Serotonin Stimpaks, one for each of us but ... it(they? the android) can't even use it because no blood but always buys one for itself despite not being programed to do so, very strange.... anyways, get your non-human rear end back into the trunk please and thank you*

"Elon Mush what the gently caress have you done"

Escape From Noise

Just having an absolutely terrible coughing fit and hacking all over the food, customers, and staff until they have to throw everything out. Good thing I cleaned out the car.:grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

well,

today's the day guys. if things go well then breakfast all day will no longer just be a dream for us. but if it goes poorly. . .

please tell my wife i love her. just in case