Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird.

some people call today hump day, and some people are into frogs, but those people are all losers because today is Fatty McFatFat day. garbo-fatso day. big rear end bump day. junk in your trunk day.

what am i talking about? im talking about buying a bag of potato chip and a mountain dew and just going to town on them. just shoveling everything into that garbage disposal you call a moutth and blacking out into a food coma where u wake up 2 hours later to the smell the salt and vinegar coming out of your sweaty pores

y'all can celebrate whatever wednesday holiday you want, but in this thread we EAT and report what we ate

rules1:

2. (you may not shame anyone for what they decide to eat and share in this thread.

3.) unless what they decide to eat and share is maybe a little too healthy, then shame them

4.) shame anyone who isnt eating or drinking in this thread

5.) dont post in this thread unless its wednesday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

today i had tim's cascade potato chips, salt and vinegar flavor, and a mountain dew and it was great

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
My mother in law sent me my annual box of Omaha Steaks, so I am frying up (in butter!) 2 burger patties, steaming up some broccoli in the rice steamer and I will eat them both- no bun, no condiments, just a lazy, steamed broccoli and pan fried burgers quick meal.

oh, and I had 4 chocolate covered cherries for breakfast this morning, along with half a blueberry muffin and my coffee!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

My mother in law sent me my annual box of Omaha Steaks, so I am frying up (in butter!) 2 burger patties, steaming up some broccoli in the rice steamer and I will eat them both- no bun, no condiments, just a lazy, steamed broccoli and pan fried burgers quick meal.

oh, and I had 4 chocolate covered cherries for breakfast this morning, along with half a blueberry muffin and my coffee!

All that broccolis and no bun (no cheese?!?) sounds suspiciously healthy tbh

I had a bojangles ham biscuit for my breakfast and a box-o-Raisin Cain’s for lunch and if I don’t drink a gallon of water immediately I’m gonna die from a massive sodium shock

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

City of Glompton

i'm going to get a spicy buffalo chicken salad :angel: and a side of delicious fries w/fry sauce :twisted:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

City of Glompton posted:

i'm going to get a spicy buffalo chicken salad :angel: and a side of delicious fries w/fry sauce :twisted:

the 'hacking the drive thru' thread is down there

edit: i'm slow-cooking some chicken in Campbell's Golden Mushroom Soup™ .... it was a poor beast that died for me, and i shall honor it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

All that broccolis and no bun (no cheese?!?) sounds suspiciously healthy tbh

I had a bojangles ham biscuit for my breakfast and a box-o-Raisin Cain’s for lunch and if I don’t drink a gallon of water immediately I’m gonna die from a massive sodium shock

Normally, you'd be right but see here's the thing.

My wife is a vegetarian. Wednesdays are her day off. So she's home.

I'm a carnivore who rarely would make broccoli, normally i would just make the burgs and that's it.

So now she's suspicious, because she saw the plate of brocc that I made along with the meat.

Game, set... what did I just come in here for? OH! My bong...

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

meat's still thawing op but we're burgin tonight. most days it's salmon/mushrooms/rice but someone leaving town gave me all the leftovers in their freezer so tonight we're burgin. pretty hype for these burgs, tbqh

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
:burgbuds:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm going hog wild on a fuckin bag of funyuns right now and let me tell you what: they're flamin hot

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i ate a slice of apple pie for lunh and i might have more pie for dinner :twisted:

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
the nice thing about fat is butts... BIG ONES

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
both butts and hamburgers have buns and fat in 'em and are good when they are BIG

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

nut

i ate chip nuts we found in the move today i might be dying but im dying w the stale scent of dill on my buds

Heather Papps

hello friend

flu recovery mode, ate almost a whole can of chicken noodle, while consume another can tonight. will it be: beef and barley, veggie medley, or another one i can't remember cause my brain sux!

also had grapes and an avacado!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

bird.

im going to go out and get enchiladas tonight, in celebration of fatty mcfatfat day

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Heather Papps posted:

flu recovery mode, ate almost a whole can of chicken noodle, while consume another can tonight. will it be: beef and barley, veggie medley, or another one i can't remember cause my brain sux!

also had grapes and an avacado!

Feel better, friend!

I stocked up on Campbell's chicken noodle soup a week ago, 2 12-pack cases, ready to comfort me should I become flu afflicted. Or if I get the cold. Or if I just feeling like eating some Campbell's chicken noodle soup, because it's my go-to Wintertime comfort food.

bird.

pasta? ive been known to dabble

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

We ordered nachos, enchiladas and Pollo mihoacano for delivery and I'm fuckin pumped because I'm high as a kite and want nachos

Mummy Napkin
i'm about to head out for a potato chip and dr. pepper run. maybe some oreos. funyuns sounding pretty good but i'm thinking about those white cheddar cheeto puffs.

alnilam

Eating the traditional food of my wife's people, cincinnati style chili

how many ways? All 5 bithc :hehe:

owlhawk911

eatin some salmon/mushrooms/rice waitin on the burg crew

i know it's kind of healthy and i'm sorry but it's all i got. i used extra butter/salt in the spirit of this thread

alnilam

Cincinnati chili scientist: sir I've done it... I've discovered... the 6th way

General overseeing the project, tears in his eyes: *racks pistol* nobody can ever know this... nobody should have this power

bird.

alnilam posted:

General overseeing the project, tears in his eyes: *racks pistol* nobody can ever know this... nobody should have this power

Lol

I ate enchiladas and I wonder if they call them enchiladas because they are enchanting food when you eat ilada them

Heather Papps

hello friend

i can eat solid food and all i want is taco bell but i can't eat like a whole thing, so i need to wait till maybe tomorrow but drat hell rear end i am going to eat a taco bell soon

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

alnilam posted:

tradjik

today I ate some soap but it tasted too clean

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Without even planning it, I ate this again, today, Wednesday, fatty mcfatfat day.

City of Glompton

i'm making fried venison steaks with gravy and potatoes and broccoli for dinner tonight

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I had 3 taco bell supreme tacos today and ate a cheese steak with a fork and tossed the bread because it was soggy.

I also ate a bunch of cookies, washed 'em down with 2 glasses of eggnog, and ate a bunch of candy.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

had sum rice & samosa :yum:

owlhawk911

i've eaten nothing but christmas cookies today and honestly don't see that changing

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Today, fatty mcfatfat day, I had pastry for breakfast, pastry for lunch and I'm about to go have carbs for dinner.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I had 3 taco bell supreme tacos today and ate a cheese steak with a fork and tossed the bread because it was soggy.

I also ate a bunch of cookies, washed 'em down with 2 glasses of eggnog, and ate a bunch of candy.

owlhawk911 posted:

i've eaten nothing but christmas cookies today and honestly don't see that changing

hamjobs posted:

Today, fatty mcfatfat day, I had pastry for breakfast, pastry for lunch and I'm about to go have carbs for dinner.
Livin the dream itt

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
my neighbors gave me 10 big fat spicy homemade chicken tamales, and I gave them peppermint bark, toffee bark, and pistachio/apricot/craisin bark I made

i love tamale

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I'm so hungry

City of Glompton

City of Glompton posted:

i'm making fried venison steaks with gravy and potatoes and broccoli for dinner tonight

i roasted the broccoli and it was extra good

i just had a cookie and hot cocoa for dessert

feeling like a big eater, today

tradjik

today I had all 3 meals! go me

City of Glompton

it;s no longer fatty mcfatfat day so i'm going to eat oatmeal, it seems like the right thing to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

I begin this fatty mcfatfat day with two slices of honey baked ham, were talking two big money honey slices.. and a cup of joe...

But this is just the beginning my friends, just the beginning of a power quest