Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Yeah, Hinako was the human. They never saw her death on video. Everyone else's videos showed them being killed. Hinako's was never shown.

Hinako was human the whole time. If Sara had taken a 50% shot, she would've actually been guaranteeing Gin's death. Instead, she guaranteed that she gets to kill Komaeda. This one, at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Eeepies posted:

If Komeada is indeed a robot, isn't Sara at a huge disadvantage here? There's only 2 humans (Gin, Hinako (i'm assuming Hinako is human for now)), and tons of robots in them, so unless Sara can get it correct on either of the first two tries, Komaeda wins?

... unless instead of the dummies entering to begin with, all the humans entered instead...

They have all the paint and stuff. They narrowed it down to 4, right? Minus suit n specs, minus Hinako, leaves only Gin and Komaeda.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Kai is pretty adorable in this mode.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Love that Kanna event.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

That Nao event... honestly makes the Nao ending more heartbreaking lol

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Thin Q-Taro will haunt me.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Teacher Nao :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

whitehelm posted:

I can't think of a game where they're all unconnected, but the film Circle is about 50 random people voting to kill a person every couple of minutes until there's one left.

I love this film, good to see it mentioned.