Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Scionix posted:

could someone explain this one to me please

e: do NOT post the gunshot sound at me

SILENCE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Whatever man this poo poo's boring who cares

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I got a bad word for you. Republicans

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

https://clyp.it/jsi3s0nr

Perfection.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

Yo I was watching that entire fight go down on Twitter for hours last night but I don’t know any of the people involved. From context clues I’ve figured that Luis Gomez is part of Big Jay Oakerson’s bonfire crew and the other guy is like some wokescolding podcaster?

I like BJO and Dan Soder a bunch but never heard of Gomez and think grown men fighting over podcasts is maybe the dumbest bullshit imaginable. Can anyone fill in the blanks?

Luis and the Legion of Skanks podcast are significantly closer to what the GBS Cum Town thread thinks Cum Town is. And even if someone here wanted to object and say "no it's still irony and they don't mean it" (fine I've never actually listened besides a brief nick segment), Luis is UNQUESTIONABLE loving stupider. This is a man who does adult karate and flew to Vegas to fight someone for a bet. He's a moron. Jake is someone who was tolerable at some point in the past but went full woke resistance in the worst ways and is just insufferable now. He was pretty close to the Chapo/Cum Town crew but it's difficult to tell now if it's a bit or not that he's alienated them all with him being an annoying rear end in a top hat.

Here, I think these two videos will help you out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4vcZwkYYRw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0HaMX0b_nU

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

The Narrator posted:

Spill the tea sis

Nick said so after they hosed.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

XIII posted:

"her" building

*shotgun sound* * guitar riff*

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

The target of Norm's jokes is the preconception that exists in the listener's mind, and the fact that it exists at all to be called out. It does not age well or work on audiences that are not in on the formula. Whether you want to be funny to a handful of people and a douchebag to the rest vs. being funny to a majority of people and ignored by the minority is a choice he made long ago. I do not personally think Norm is the comic genius that some people hold him up to be but I won't pretend that I don't get what he's swinging at.

This is exactly a summary of why his set at the Bob Saget roast rules.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

♫the tickets are free♫

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Can we just rename this thread to “Ian Fidance Appreciation Station” because that’s something we can all agree on?

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

better than a r*dscare mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Any even if you hypothetically say he actually does get canceled, what would happen to him personally?
  • Goes to live alone somewhere in a cabin
  • Resumes drinking
  • Is happier than he's even been in his entire life