Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Previa_fun posted:

the mods are keeping us safe from bad posters poorly imitating bits from a podcast. A month probe is a completely appropriate reaction I don't know what you all are talking about.

New episodes owned. I should probably subscribe to the premium stream too but they all end up on youtube pretty quick so eh.
the opera bit killed me, it killed me in the suck moredickis episode and it was even better here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
ironic wokeness is still wokeness come on now

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
the only positive thing i remember about the subreddit is when they posted the video of the english teacher in asia saying "adam friedland is very gay"

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
i'm just in it for stav's "no NO *cackle*" when nick teases a slur

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
lmao i ate the month probe and i'm not mad who cares, i just kept posting on twitter instead

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

holy gently caress that's a tactical nuke of a nick tweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
trans-gressive? but enough about the people mad at nick's tweets