Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Sneakers

me irl
surely there is no harm following the wise woman’s use of essence of oils to heal my sick brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
[the inquisition will remember that]

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bad Sneakers

me irl
sir i beg thee - the elders have promised i shall receive three vials of the essence if i buy but one. i may not be of the man’s brain but the vitalman of the sea contain no evil

Heather Papps

hello friend

my dearest fawn of the woods, you have been led astray by a deceiver. mine oils are anointed by the holy guardian angels, extracted from the finest herbs and spices.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Blessings upon you brothers and sisters of the Lord, what-eth be occurring in this thre- GOOD HEAVENS! *immediately crosses self and sends for the torturer*

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

*Runs train into your head the train crumples like a soda can and huge plumes of fire and smoke froth from out of the conductor's train as the passenger cars scatter in ear splitting shrieks of iron mixed in with a cacophony of agonized human wails while debris explodes in every possible direction I scream at the topic of my lungs*

"AAAAAAH drat THE MAIDEN HEAD TOO STRONG"

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I did not consent to have this train run on me thank you very much.

nut

alas but i am a young man in america, headstrong and curious about whether i would be called nut-chan or nut-san to my pretty anime girlfriends

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

alas but i am a young man in america, headstrong and curious about whether i would be called nut-chan or nut-san to my pretty anime girlfriends

alas i am but a 1000000 year old demon trapped in a dogs body, and i'm in love with nut senpai ugu

google THIS

Standeth next to me and maketh the sign of peace and the lips of yon mallarde whilst I render this portraite of self.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
this paint numbing tincture is from the finest of apothecaries, the witch sackler of the land purdue.

Manifisto

while it seemeth passing strange that mine afflictions can be treated with but one wyrd trick, I must confesse to curiositye

ty nesamdoom!

canyoneer

Manifisto posted:

while it seemeth passing strange that mine afflictions can be treated with but one wyrd trick, I must confesse to curiositye

but beware. this knowledge is forbidden and hated by some!

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

canyoneer posted:

Healers and Clerics alike would conceal this from thee

Heather Papps

hello friend

alnilam posted:

heed my ringing bell, now, for the day speeds on unto night, and i must be away to the next village.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Manifisto posted:

thou wilst not comprehend what befell afterwards!
verily, the fifth entry in this list may astonish thee.

nut

hark the skies above 'pon which engines of jet fly by leaving in their wake a tufted trail of vapor but breath not for tis this exact gas that controls the mind and hath made even mine own mother watch American Idol instead of cspan

alnilam

nut posted:

hark the skies above 'pon which engines of jet fly by leaving in their wake a tufted trail of vapor but breath not for tis this exact gas that controls the mind and hath made even mine own mother watch American Idol instead of cspan

Awaken, sheeple. The felling of the great castle turrets was carried out in secret by the lord of the selfsame keep, that he might wage war upon those with lands rich in pitchfields.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

alnilam posted:

Awaken, sheeple. The felling of the great castle turrets was carried out in secret by the lord of the selfsame keep, that he might wage war upon those with lands rich in pitchfields.

Spilleth not the vital fluid in trade for dark bitumen!

nut

tis the castle of world trading seven that i cannot resolve

Manifisto

it needs must remember / how nutmeats defile november

ty nesamdoom!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

do these oils battle the demons that manifest in sloppy pox?

for alas i have but lain with a maid who spake like a maiden and played me for false

the entire netherworld is in my nethers. the water i make is proofed

nut

from the window seat within my sky carriage i fail to see the marked parabola of the horizon as so insistently purported by supposed scholars

canyoneer

nay, i cannot partake of the food in cathedral taco bell, for it turns my bowels to water

canyoneer

why is food on coaches most foul? tis far less appealing than victuals offered even in taverns

wearing a lampshade

alnilam posted:

Lux Anima

Have haste! Thou must strike the simian with thine arrow, lest he escape the premises! Tarry not - the 500th visitor to the sacred site shall win a most valuable music box!

Manifisto

verily, in thine own prefecture abide the unwed and marriageable, whomst thou may encounter and engage in intercourse of a most social nature

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Lux Animus posted:

Have haste! Thou must strike the simian with thine arrow, lest he escape the premises! Tarry not - the 500th visitor to the sacred site shall win a most valuable music box!

hark! ye bachelors and widowers! near thine hovel, now, there be maidens aplenty! free of the pox and eager to trot! for but a gold piece i shall lead thee to them.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Manifisto posted:

verily, in thine own prefecture abide the unwed and marriageable, whomst thou may encounter and engage in intercourse of a most social nature

curses and condemnation upon me, for i have yet to consume my brew of arabian beans, and my mind is still haunted with dreams of black goats. i have pilfered thine jape!

Manifisto

Heather Papps posted:

curses and condemnation upon me, for i have yet to consume my brew of arabian beans, and my mind is still haunted with dreams of black goats. i have pilfered thine jape!

I forgive thy transgression, and wish to know more about these maidens aplenty

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Manifisto posted:

I forgive thy transgression, and wish to know more about these maidens aplenty

merely place thine mark upon this parchment, and follow me! beware for there are trolls aplenty, they may pop up!

ChubbyChecker

canyoneer posted:

why is food on coaches most foul? tis far less appealing than victuals offered even in taverns

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I hath lain with yon false and poxie wench, and fear I maye be cut down in my prime! The doctore sayes I maye cured by his dosing me with the white mercury and I hope this maye save my mortal soule.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

canyoneer

christians drive their carriages thusly

but behold, moors drive their carriages thusly!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

canyoneer posted:

christians drive their carriages thusly

but behold, moors drive their carriages thusly!

ha, ha!
marry, in sooth we are not fashionable

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Would it please thine ear to receive the history of my shattered visage?

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Manifisto posted:

canyoneer posted:

alnilam posted:

Heather Papps posted:

heed my ringing bell, now, for the day speeds on unto night, and i must be away to the next village.

Lux Anima

Inquire within, to discover more reasons to fear the grim reaper than you can shake a hoop-rolling stick at! Pope Innocent III would himself suffer a fainting spell had he just but heard number three-and-ten!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

alas but i am a young maiden, curious and headstrong
i shalt taketh thee on
i shalt taketh on any denizen of the realm