Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
fair maiden, I am a suitor from the Orient. prithee, if thou wilt, i desire to gaze upon thine bobs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

what have thee, brethren, to lose, but thy chains? the lairds care not for you, excepting your daughters and wives. they care not for your concern, despite it is only through thy travail and toil that the soil gives purchase to seed, that seed turns to life, and the bounty that thy have prepared is harvested. should not the whole of thy harvest feed thine?

i have never lain mine eyes upon a king, yet he may take my life at a whim. my land, my family, my livelihood - all dependeth on the mercy of a man who's countenance i have never lain eyes upon. i know the lord god is good because of his good gifts, my strong son, my fat wife, my prize bull. beer, puppy dogs. truly this is a king who loves his people.

what does the king give to you? taxation upon hardship. pick up your knife, your bow, your axe, and rise up with me. serfs of the world, unite!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

tradjik

please excuse mine own cries of pain
for I have died and lost my brain
the forest is burning, the creatures within
may return to the light or continue to swim

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Huzzah, Victory Is Thine!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Heather Papps posted:

what have thee, brethren, to lose, but thy chains? the lairds care not for you, excepting your daughters and wives. they care not for your concern, despite it is only through thy travail and toil that the soil gives purchase to seed, that seed turns to life, and the bounty that thy have prepared is harvested. should not the whole of thy harvest feed thine?

i have never lain mine eyes upon a king, yet he may take my life at a whim. my land, my family, my livelihood - all dependeth on the mercy of a man who's countenance i have never lain eyes upon. i know the lord god is good because of his good gifts, my strong son, my fat wife, my prize bull. beer, puppy dogs. truly this is a king who loves his people.

what does the king give to you? taxation upon hardship. pick up your knife, your bow, your axe, and rise up with me. serfs of the world, unite!

These wordes, I have wrote them out fair in my little booke of ideas, so that I might in some far off year make a goode storie wyth them as my friendes and allies explore donjons and do combat with wicked dragones.

I do thank thee and honour thy craft.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Bad Sneakers

me irl
harken all, for I have discovered this one wyrd
trick to awaken the senses from the sleeping sickness. i fear that the healers disregard me for this discovery

Lux Anima

Thine priviest secrets hath been compromised by dowsers! Inquire within this soothsayers tent to divine how to counteract such malfeasance, all from thine own homestead!

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Dec 15, 2019

Heather Papps

hello friend

when appointed thus in thine finery, do the masses not offer roses in praise? for a mere half-penny, you may lease a crowd of carriers on, to fawn as doves over the hem of your dress, the lace of your hat, and the sallowness of thy cheeks.

Heather Papps

hello friend

is thine lord and husband distracted by the haunches of the farmgirl? a wonderment of modern engineers and whaleboner scrimshawists, the false booty deception undergarment! the eyes of thy husband shall wander to and fro nevermore, for so affixed his gaze shall be upon thy bottom.
prepare for childbirth, fair goodwives!

ChubbyChecker

those art mine sabatons

give them back thou art but a beast

thine form is unsuitable for them

Heather Papps

hello friend

ChubbyChecker posted:

those art mine sabatons

all thine fortressess have been captured, knave!

Manifisto

fleshy victuals, in a gyrating motion? prithee, ampify upon this

ty nesamdoom!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
father wants to marry me off to Thrunk Crunchfist, the barbarian brewer's son, but my heart yearns for Yerg Shittersmouth, the oafish hunchback my father employs to tend the stables. he drools and shrieks nightly but there is a poetry about him which intoxicates me.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Prithee! From whence came the breaking of such wind? Tis not I, so comely and beguiling in my charms, clearly 'tis the dog, which sleeps with us and the rest of our family in our enormous fur-laiden bed

crimes

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Whosoever hath smelt it, verily hath dealt it.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
hangin out in a field, picking flowers, sunlight glinting in my flaxen hair, wearing just three hundred loving stone of undergarment

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
me and Florence Welsh just running through a forest, makeup smeared but in a feral, glorious way. we stumble across a herd of wild giant chocolate bonbons, and pounce upon the weakest, our faces running with dark chocolate

crimes

canyoneer

i took counsel today from an astrologer. the astrologer fears i may be afflicted by ligmine
*snicker*

canyoneer

nut posted:

alas but i am a young maiden, curious and headstrong
i shalt taketh thee on
i shalt taketh on any denizen of the realm

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
On proper occasion, this concoction, which yet granteth thee that eternal vigour of boyhood, commands a hefty and terrible price. And yet, such a potion can indeed be thine for all a pittance.

Simply bequeath unto me six purses, each of one score and nine florins, plus four score and fifteen gold pennies; deliver these in sequent, each moon till the harvest, and everlasting youth is thine. But soft! Proceed apace, and ye shalt receive a largess: a leather scrip, with which to hold thine precious cargo. And! With three more such fees, nine in sum, claim yet another capsule of my forbidden draught—with accompanying scrip, kindly gratis. Mine trolley doth depart anon, and this bounty doth verily vade—invest yarely, or be content to wither!

StandardVC10

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

ChubbyChecker posted:

those art mine sabatons

tradjik

I have something that might help, it is yours for nothing as I no longer prize possessions

colours, my friends. all of the colours

Whybird

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

dost thou remember fondly the times had playing the game of Chesse? well, sir, i bear glad tidings. the original designer hast conceived of a game yet greater, with sixty-four hundred squares and a vast array of pieces, that thy whole village may play. i ask but a small donation that he might be able to continue his work developing it -- though, shouldst thou be a true fan of the Chesse, a greater donation would grant access to a greater "reward tier" and unlock the new Ultra Queen piece

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

canyoneer posted:

i took counsel today from an astrologer. the astrologer fears i may be afflicted by ligmine
*snicker*

Prithee, I know not of the affliction ligmine. Wouldst thou deign to lessen mine ignorance concerning it?

Manifisto

Whybird posted:

dost thou remember fondly the times had playing the game of Chesse? well, sir, i bear glad tidings. the original designer hast conceived of a game yet greater, with sixty-four hundred squares and a vast array of pieces, that thy whole village may play. i ask but a small donation that he might be able to continue his work developing it -- though, shouldst thou be a true fan of the Chesse, a greater donation would grant access to a greater "reward tier" and unlock the new Ultra Queen piece

lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Prithee, I know not of the affliction ligmine. Wouldst thou deign to lessen mine ignorance concerning it?

in this connection, canst thou also enlighten us as to the nature of bofa?

ty nesamdoom!

cda

by Hand Knit

Whybird posted:

hahah

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
*looking at a field of sheep* methinks it hath the wrong kind of ram.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ChubbyChecker

cda posted:

*looking at a field of sheep* methinks it hath the wrong kind of ram.

ahahaha

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
a scullery maid just absolutely ripshit on pilfered cooking sherry, dusting the gently caress out of armor

crimes

Manifisto

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

a scullery maid just absolutely ripshit on pilfered cooking sherry, dusting the gently caress out of armor

a group of hipster young maidens getting stoned out of their gourds on ergot-tainted rye and practicing old-timey crafts such as rubbing sticks together and laying one stone on top of another

ty nesamdoom!

Lux Anima

Manifisto posted:

a group of hipster young maidens getting stoned out of their gourds on ergot-tainted rye and practicing old-timey crafts such as rubbing sticks together and laying one stone on top of another

Watch whether which witch wistfully whips wealing whelps with witchery, and win a leather coinpurse from Satan!

wearing a lampshade

lol @ all the posts itt

google THIS

Whybird posted:

Verily I say unto thee, that Sir Doubie, owner and proprietor of the Hounde Kennel of Doubie, doth be a clever and crafty man of trade, and that bequeathing a spare farthing to his most noble venture shall be a forthright boon to the burgeoning middle class, and that he has promised to name one of his delicious Houndes of Fire unto us, the Gunnes of That Which is Awfulle, and that it shall be called the Hounde of the Toad.

Manifisto

me: so thou maintaineth that if I give unto thee this farthing, thou wilt return unto me a scrap containing a cipher of great complexity, and that my dominion o'er this scrap shall be recorded in an immense Tome; and if any take this scrap from me without just cause, the scrap will be useless to them, for the Tome shall demonstrate plainly that they are not the rightful owners thereof?

merchant: verily

me: mirabile dictu! and I may use this scrap in the stead of a farthing?

merchant: it is so, for all those who will receive it

me: and who pray tell will receive it?

merchant: all and sundry, soon enough. even now, one may use it to acquire hot barley tea down the road; and should a villain steal thy other belongings, such a scrap may prove sufficient ransom for their return

me: it seems that I should act quickly to acquire these scraps, for others shall surely covet them anon

ty nesamdoom!

Android Blues

The Clowner posted:

Would it please thine ear to receive the history of my shattered visage?

Android Blues

google THIS posted:

Verily I say unto thee, that Sir Doubie, owner and proprietor of the Hounde Kennel of Doubie, doth be a clever and crafty man of trade, and that bequeathing a spare farthing to his most noble venture shall be a forthright boon to the burgeoning middle class, and that he has promised to name one of his delicious Houndes of Fire unto us, the Gunnes of That Which is Awfulle, and that it shall be called the Hounde of the Toad.

Manifisto posted:

me: so thou maintaineth that if I give unto thee this farthing, thou wilt return unto me a scrap containing a cipher of great complexity, and that my dominion o'er this scrap shall be recorded in an immense Tome; and if any take this scrap from me without just cause, the scrap will be useless to them, for the Tome shall demonstrate plainly that they are not the rightful owners thereof?

merchant: verily

me: mirabile dictu! and I may use this scrap in the stead of a farthing?

merchant: it is so, for all those who will receive it

me: and who pray tell will receive it?

merchant: all and sundry, soon enough. even now, one may use it to acquire hot barley tea down the road; and should a villain steal thy other belongings, such a scrap may prove sufficient ransom for their return

me: it seems that I should act quickly to acquire these scraps, for others shall surely covet them anon

laughin

google THIS

Art thou weary of slaving under the yoke of feudalism? Lord Ronald St. Paul has promised not to tax us, but neither to provide us our own homesteads and farmland, nor guards or fortifications against roving bandits. He promises that Ye Olde Hande of the Marketplace will nevertheless keep us safe and well provided. And though his estate is most grand and his own personal guard and vassals many, he hath promised that any of us who worketh hard shall become like unto him, and any dishonest among us shall lose their riches when their deceptions are discovered without need of laws to stop them. We should swear our fealty to him.

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

Art thou weary of slaving under the yoke of feudalism? Lord Ronald St. Paul has promised not to tax us, but neither to provide us our own homesteads and farmland, nor guards or fortifications against roving bandits. He promises that Ye Olde Hande of the Marketplace will nevertheless keep us safe and well provided. And though his estate is most grand and his own personal guard and vassals many, he hath promised that any of us who worketh hard shall become like unto him, and any dishonest among us shall lose their riches when their deceptions are discovered without need of laws to stop them. We should swear our fealty to him.

friend, thy soul be mortally imperiled whenst thou consume any thynge under feudalism; whereas,

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

google THIS posted:

*frequently remindeth other learned men to seek more information posted to the door of the keep of Lord Ronald St. Paul*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

*two peasants arguing furiously*

thy ha'porth matters not a whit, and will not buy a kenning of grain, but that it is secured by the lustrous ingots of golden bullion the king hath ensconced within his vault.

"but the king's bullion stocks are depleted! the duke of normandy doth press too heavily upon him francs for recompense with gold!"

to assail the treasure standard is varletry! all else is fiat and witchcraft!