Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

ye libertines in yon keep, they know naught but levy and disburse, disburse and levy

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Daphne: Marianne! Marianne, dearest, how keep you warm these horrid winter nights, when your bed layeth so far from yon fire? Hast thou taken a lover?
Marianne: Aye! A fine bonny lad from a distant land, fluent with the heathen poetry of his quick tongue. I suspect him a repentant highwayman, or perhaps a deposed noble in hiding, fleeing from a jealous half-brother and the certain death that waits betide.
Daphne: Zounds! From whence he cometh?
Marianne: this bomb-rear end pussy.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
hosed up how i gotta defile hairbrushes and balustrades all cuz my frigid suffragette of an eldest sister is too busy inventing lesbianism to get her bonch rocked by some greased-over ponce named, fuckin, Alouicious, or some poo poo

crimes

cda

by Hand Knit
Greetings from yon mine of golde

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Daphne: Marianne, wherefore is that strapping servant your father summoned from the Hinterlands?
Marianne: He sets himself in his idle hours to studying the art of Engine-eering, that though the power of coal he might devise an axe capable of cutting a whole tree into serviceable firelogs.
Daphne: Gracious! How fares the endeavor?
Marianne: Father invented OSHA, in order to stop him.

Marianne: Daphne! Daphne, dearest, how long have we been friends?
Daphne: Since milkteeth and nursery rhymes, my sister dear. Why ask?
Marianne: I'm afriad Father and the Servant have rendered my house uninhabitable, and I must press upon the good graces of your hospitality for a short while.
Daphne: You needen't even ask! The chateau by my reflecting pool, it's yours. Think nothing of it, for you would do unto me the same. What have those men done, dearest sister?
Marianne: It occurred to them that, through the use of a drain laid heavy with crushed stone, water could be heated and pumped continuously into a large basin, which then o'erflills and flows into the drain.
Daphne: . . . But, why
Marianne: Father holds it that he has invented a new science he calls "Bathing."

crimes

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i like plump botyms.
of this truth i shant deceive any man

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

The yeare doth 1017. It doth be normal in these tymes for one to munch one's wife's haunch. Yet a mere eleven yeares aforehands, all reckoned "one must never to put mouth to haunch."

Doctor Dogballs fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Dec 16, 2019

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

ChubbyChecker

Doctor Dogballs posted:

The yeare doth 1017. It doth be normal in these tymes for one to munch one's wife's haunch. Yet a mere eleven yeares aforehands, all reckoned "one must never to put mouth to haunch."

nut

Doctor Dogballs posted:

lmbo

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
...and I conclude thusly: take heed, ye who comprehendeth that debaucherous forum, for it may very well make known to thee thine own affliction of the cerebrum. Fare thee well.

tradjik

The Clowner posted:

...and I conclude thusly: take heed, ye who comprehendeth that debaucherous forum, for it may very well make known to thee thine own affliction of the cerebrum. Fare thee well.

Manifisto

The Clowner posted:

begone, shunned and exiled former citizen InfidelVanquisherTwoscoreEighteen

ty nesamdoom!

StandardVC10

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Knave! Thee paid three shillings for the promise of an ox-cart?

Nay! I was also granted this engraving of my ox-cart five years ago. It shall arrive forthwith!

StandardVC10 fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Dec 16, 2019

cda

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

begone, shunned and exiled former citizen InfidelVanquisherTwoscoreEighteen

hhaah

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Though the problyms besieging mine own tower amount to verily but one less than a century, a comely wench is notte among them.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Chevy Slyme

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
Lords and Ladies, I must take pause from this cavalcade of merriment and japery, to share with thee a most important message, from mine friends at the House of Casper, whose largesse has made possible these mirthful antics.

Dost thou tire of sleeping upon a bag of mud and feathers? Is thine hovel befouled by such a lumpy sack? Art thou beset by aches and pains upon waking, as though you have been stomped upon by a devil in the night? Well NO LONGER!

canyoneer

speak shytte
get smytte

Lux Anima

'Tis this yeoman's payment, and he demands his compensation forthwith!

Summon Lord Jay Gee Wentworth! Eight-hundred and seventy-seven pence anon!

nut

canyoneer posted:

speak shytte
get smytte

tradjik

greetings, humans. I have come from the undercity of my father, on my mother's spaceship, to warn you that global warming is burning down the forest.

please stay hidden if you are easily blinded.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Thou woulds't not summon an horse-cart

Manifisto

each day come matins I arise and with open hand thrust a tome upon the nightstand. 'tis the aeneid and I forthwith commence a pantomime of the maneuvers of the hero, aeneas.

ty nesamdoom!

Chevy Slyme

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

Manifisto posted:

each day come matins I arise and with open hand thrust a tome upon the nightstand. 'tis the aeneid and I forthwith commence a pantomime of the maneuvers of the hero, aeneas.

canyoneer

whye did ye henfowle cross the roadde?

to summon the night watchman, for the villain granos was afoot

xcheopis

Manifisto posted:

google THIS

Manifisto posted:

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

Manifisto posted:

----------------

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

ty manifisto

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Twenty furlongs trudged I, nearly the side length of a knight's fief, all the while hauling mine printing press, without aide of an asse and cart. Muddy were mine patten and stockings, stinking with sweat was I, from pate to buttock; and only just had I entered into the maiden's house, anon arrived Squire Chadwick, freshly bathed, to bespoil mine hard-earned chaunce to woo!

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

cda

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Twenty furlongs trudged I, nearly the side length of a knight's fief, all the while hauling mine printing press, without aide of an asse and cart. Muddy were mine patten and stockings, stinking with sweat was I, from pate to buttock; and only just had I entered into the maiden's house, anon arrived Squire Chadwick, freshly bathed, to bespoil mine hard-earned chaunce to woo!

google THIS

Doctor Dogballs posted:

google THIS

I say unto thee but two words: quill goop.

Manifisto

Doctor Dogballs posted:

ty nesamdoom!

nut

Manifisto posted:

Doctor Dogballs posted:

nut

bart'r with me beyond thine walls, dost thou protest?

Lux Anima

Day, oh!
Daylight cometh and me, wan, venture home.
Day, we say day, we say day, we say day we say day, I say day, oh!

Toil all night on naught but a draught of sherry.
Stacking apples until the morning tarry.

Come mister, tarry not, tally me forthwith.
Come mister, tarry not, tally me forthwith.

Lift six hands, seven hands, eight hands, stone.
Lift six hands, seven hands, eight hands, stone.

A marvelous harvest of freshest fruit.
Hides the deadly black death bearing brute.

Day, oh! Day, oh!
Day, we say day, we say day, we say day we say day, I say day, oh!

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Manifisto posted:

lol

Chevy Slyme

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

google THIS posted:

Art thou weary of slaving under the yoke of feudalism? Lord Ronald St. Paul has promised not to tax us, but neither to provide us our own homesteads and farmland, nor guards or fortifications against roving bandits. He promises that Ye Olde Hande of the Marketplace will nevertheless keep us safe and well provided. And though his estate is most grand and his own personal guard and vassals many, he hath promised that any of us who worketh hard shall become like unto him, and any dishonest among us shall lose their riches when their deceptions are discovered without need of laws to stop them. We should swear our fealty to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Hark! My name it be Sir Yowannie Knoxingburgh III and welcome thee to Jackassery

DOPE FIEND KILLA G fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Dec 17, 2019