Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

while it seemeth passing strange that mine afflictions can be treated with but one wyrd trick, I must confesse to curiositye

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

it needs must remember / how nutmeats defile november

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

verily, in thine own prefecture abide the unwed and marriageable, whomst thou may encounter and engage in intercourse of a most social nature

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Heather Papps posted:

curses and condemnation upon me, for i have yet to consume my brew of arabian beans, and my mind is still haunted with dreams of black goats. i have pilfered thine jape!

I forgive thy transgression, and wish to know more about these maidens aplenty

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

fleshy victuals, in a gyrating motion? prithee, ampify upon this

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Whybird posted:

dost thou remember fondly the times had playing the game of Chesse? well, sir, i bear glad tidings. the original designer hast conceived of a game yet greater, with sixty-four hundred squares and a vast array of pieces, that thy whole village may play. i ask but a small donation that he might be able to continue his work developing it -- though, shouldst thou be a true fan of the Chesse, a greater donation would grant access to a greater "reward tier" and unlock the new Ultra Queen piece

lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Prithee, I know not of the affliction ligmine. Wouldst thou deign to lessen mine ignorance concerning it?

in this connection, canst thou also enlighten us as to the nature of bofa?

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

a scullery maid just absolutely ripshit on pilfered cooking sherry, dusting the gently caress out of armor

a group of hipster young maidens getting stoned out of their gourds on ergot-tainted rye and practicing old-timey crafts such as rubbing sticks together and laying one stone on top of another

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

me: so thou maintaineth that if I give unto thee this farthing, thou wilt return unto me a scrap containing a cipher of great complexity, and that my dominion o'er this scrap shall be recorded in an immense Tome; and if any take this scrap from me without just cause, the scrap will be useless to them, for the Tome shall demonstrate plainly that they are not the rightful owners thereof?

merchant: verily

me: mirabile dictu! and I may use this scrap in the stead of a farthing?

merchant: it is so, for all those who will receive it

me: and who pray tell will receive it?

merchant: all and sundry, soon enough. even now, one may use it to acquire hot barley tea down the road; and should a villain steal thy other belongings, such a scrap may prove sufficient ransom for their return

me: it seems that I should act quickly to acquire these scraps, for others shall surely covet them anon

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

Art thou weary of slaving under the yoke of feudalism? Lord Ronald St. Paul has promised not to tax us, but neither to provide us our own homesteads and farmland, nor guards or fortifications against roving bandits. He promises that Ye Olde Hande of the Marketplace will nevertheless keep us safe and well provided. And though his estate is most grand and his own personal guard and vassals many, he hath promised that any of us who worketh hard shall become like unto him, and any dishonest among us shall lose their riches when their deceptions are discovered without need of laws to stop them. We should swear our fealty to him.

friend, thy soul be mortally imperiled whenst thou consume any thynge under feudalism; whereas,

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

ye libertines in yon keep, they know naught but levy and disburse, disburse and levy

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

The Clowner posted:

...and I conclude thusly: take heed, ye who comprehendeth that debaucherous forum, for it may very well make known to thee thine own affliction of the cerebrum. Fare thee well.

begone, shunned and exiled former citizen InfidelVanquisherTwoscoreEighteen

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

each day come matins I arise and with open hand thrust a tome upon the nightstand. 'tis the aeneid and I forthwith commence a pantomime of the maneuvers of the hero, aeneas.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Twenty furlongs trudged I, nearly the side length of a knight's fief, all the while hauling mine printing press, without aide of an asse and cart. Muddy were mine patten and stockings, stinking with sweat was I, from pate to buttock; and only just had I entered into the maiden's house, anon arrived Squire Chadwick, freshly bathed, to bespoil mine hard-earned chaunce to woo!

ty nesamdoom!