Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hell, if it's not Death Stranding then it might as well be Sekiro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

sekiro: shadows win twice

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Evil Eagle posted:

BotW2 will be shown.
:blastu:

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

No smash announcement was hosed up...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

geoff has lost standing i trust him no more

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

You doubted it, it's on you this time

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

This was terrible

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

In Training posted:

im kind of pissed but at least sekiro won

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
awesome trailers from our homies at facebook and google gaming this year. cant wait to play those godly games... AVAILABLE NOW??

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
heroes of dragalia lost is loving ownage!! *coin clinking sfx and moans coming out of my iphone way too loud* ththank you geoff!

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
loved the clips of the sudanese refugee showing off his endless runner mobile game

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
[kid talking about how he wants to educate people about depression] anyway this is my version of bubsy 3D i made in the roblox engine

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
holiday 2020, im bringing home the girthiest xbox yet

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

scary ghost dog posted:

[kid talking about how he wants to educate people about depression] anyway this is my version of bubsy 3D i made in the roblox engine

lmao

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

I dont remember any of the games they announced

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i keep rewatching that dungeons and dragons metalcore trailer and laughing, its my favorite thing from the show

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pYJNY2lsWk

marketing director, brow furrowed: more fisheye gopro

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Sharkopath posted:

i keep rewatching that dungeons and dragons metalcore trailer and laughing, its my favorite thing from the show

the fear factor camera

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

elf help book posted:

the fear factor camera

a rip in time from 2004 has bestowed a gift upon us and deserves cherishing

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

heroes of dragalia lost is loving ownage!! *coin clinking sfx and moans coming out of my iphone way too loud* ththank you geoff!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pYJNY2lsWk

marketing director, brow furrowed: more fisheye gopro

this was the hypest one lmfao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Took some acid hoping it would hit right when they announced the new smash DLC character and obviously that did not pan out. Probably about to buy the star wars fortnite skins to calm myself down

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i thought the doom eternal ad was for a mobile tie in game cuz they didnt show it in motion and it looked like crap all lit up and shiny

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dungeons & Dragons Dark Alliance brings multiplayer co-op action to new life with all the structures and rules of D&D that you've grown up loving.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

Dungeons & Dragons Dark Alliance brings multiplayer co-op action to new life with all the structures and rules of D&D that you've grown up loving.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

I HATED THAT MORE THAN IVE EVER HATED ANYTHING!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

lmao

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

That weird west game looked interesting.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
they called the Xbox One X's successor the Xbox Series X

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Drake says no: Xbone
Drake says yes: Xsex

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The first Xbox was already the Xbox X... L

Gyahahaha

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

In Training posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

My main takeaway from listening to geoff knigtly and his pipette voiced noodle armed pal Linus tech tips featuring the oled and theyre canadian indie dev pals is that it should be legal to call canadians racial slurs on sa and well gamers i'd like to propose maple ni[that stock YOU noise with the wood clap from animes love that noise]

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

tao of lmao posted:

That weird west game looked interesting.

It looked stupid as hell

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Oh boy oh boy a revisionist western with motherfucking KOOTHOOLOO. And the indie deoties at devolver developing? This is going to be amazeballs.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

My main takeaway from listening to geoff knigtly and his pipette voiced noodle armed pal Linus tech tips featuring the oled and theyre canadian indie dev pals is that it should be legal to call canadians racial slurs on sa and well gamers i'd like to propose maple ni[that stock YOU noise with the wood clap from animes love that noise]

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

mysterious loyall X posted:

lmfao