Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreshCutFries

FutonForensic posted:

IM DELETING YOU, BYOB!😭👋 ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... 🚫ERROR!🚫 💯True💯 BYOB is irreplaceable 💖I could never delete you BYOB!💖 Send this to ten other 💩shitposters💩 who give you 🌿weed🌿 Or never get called 🧊chill🧊 again❌❌😬😬❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no weed for you 🚫🚫👿 3 back: you're chill🧊 5 back: you're fluffieduckie's duckling 🐤 10+ back: weedass 🌿🍑🌿🍑🌿🍑

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
where were you when BYOB deletes?

I was sat at home smoking weeds when lowtax post

"BYOB is kill"

"no"

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

"YES"

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

the real BYOB was inside you the whole time. which explains why it is so wet and smelly

Heather Papps

hello friend

gently caress, AGAIN?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

FluffieDuckie

this constant deletion is really messing with my day. do i need to mod today? idk - is byob still there?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Heather Papps

hello friend

FluffieDuckie posted:

this constant deletion is really messing with my day. do i need to mod today? idk - is byob still there?

here let me do a test post

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

ERROR: BYOB = DELETED

gently caress

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Error: BYOB did not shut down normally.
Repairing BYOB. . . . . . . . .
Restarting.

User name: yobber
Password: butts

Login successful: :justpost:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

for those of you who are confused about why BYOB has been deleted, I've made a helpful diagram

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
*Mastodon intensifies*

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

:cry:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I guess I should explain. the blue whale is approximately the same size as a Boeing 737-400, but can weigh more than two to three times as much. The whale's weight is more comparable to that of the larger 747 (pictured).
I assume this is because the airplane is required to fly and the whale is not.

this is why BYOB was deleted.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I guess I should explain. the blue whale is approximately the same size as a Boeing 737-400, but can weigh more than two to three times as much. The whale's weight is more comparable to that of the larger 747 (pictured).

all of this seems...

...absolutely correct.

FluffieDuckie

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

death sext

bury me with my boeing 737-400

Escape From Noise

Bury My Heart @BYOB

Escape From Noise

GoodBYOB

nut

for those of you who are confused about why BYOB has been deleted, I've made a helpful diagram

computer, enhacne

nut

me looking at a 68 ft blue whale: someone call 911 this airplane is sinkkin

pixaal

mods please rename the plane 747-420

sig by owlhawk911

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

computer, enhacne

Nice

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
That's no whale- that's clearly a potted petunia!

cda

by Hand Knit

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

That's no whale- that's clearly a potted petunia!

I get this reference

nut

just want to point out that i don't actually think any of these aminal have feet

alnilam

nut posted:

just want to point out that i don't actually think any of these aminal have feet

how do they walk :confused:

ty manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

cda posted:

I get this reference

:hfive:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

nut

alnilam posted:

v badly

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

i always assumed whale walked like snails, just kind of slimed their way across the land

FutonForensic

anyone ever lie awake at night wondering if BYOB will be gone in the morning, and also that a blue whale's penis is heavy enough to crush a person to death? is that weird, to be anxious over the loss offer an extremely niche message board, and to think about a blue whale's penis pressing down on me, ensconcing me in an all-consuming embrace, until it overwhelms me as the last thing i ever experience? maybe im alone on this

pixaal

I have fixed the problem

sig by owlhawk911

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

anyone ever lie awake at night wondering if BYOB will be gone in the morning, and also that a blue whale's penis is heavy enough to crush a person to death? is that weird, to be anxious over the loss offer an extremely niche message board, and to think about a blue whale's penis pressing down on me, ensconcing me in an all-consuming embrace, until it overwhelms me as the last thing i ever experience? maybe im alone on this

Heather Papps

hello friend

pixaal posted:

I have fixed the problem

this makes me do a smile and laugh

alnilam

pixaal posted:

I have fixed the problem

:hmmyes:

nut

pixaal posted:

I have fixed the problem

was the problem me not having nightmare

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

FutonForensic posted:

I mean if you want to simulate a blue whale's penis crushing you to death you can get a few weighted blankets.

sweet thursday

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
wait are airplanes mammals as well?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)