Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

lmao

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

alnilam

Giles Corey's last words to a very confused bunch of puritans: "more whale dick"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

cda

by Hand Knit

muh anxiety

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"In terms of weight the estimated weight of a blue whales penis is assumed to be between 390 – 990 lbs. depending on the penises overall size." - https://www.whalefacts.org/blue-whale-penis/

:captainpop:

vanisher

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

"In terms of weight the estimated weight of a blue whales penis is assumed to be between 390 – 990 lbs. depending on the penises overall size." - https://www.whalefacts.org/blue-whale-penis/

zero pictures on whalefacts.org

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

vanisher posted:

yeah, v much "tell, don't show" imho

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"yeah, i totally saw this blue whale penis, must have been around 800 pounds" :smug:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Heather Papps

hello friend

i have a shadow memory of a national geographic article where a scuba guy describes a whale ejaculation and apparently it's like reverse squid ink in that it turns the surrounding area milky white for a while

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

had you stepped into byob at a certain juncture of this post-mortemizing of the whale; and had you browsed forward nigh the goldmine, pretty sure am I that you would have scanned with no small curiosity a very strange, enigmatical object

ty nesamdoom!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

as if his blue whale penis had been a mortar, he burst his hot heart's shell upon it.

google THIS

Male blue whale taking a pic of his penis crushing a grown man to death to send to a girl, trying to angle the shot just right so it isn't obvious the man is a midget.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
haha

alnilam

Call me fish dick hell.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

hey babe, did you know my dick is....cetacean? :quagmire:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
good news: byob will not be deleted today. maybe tomorrow.

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

cda

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

had you stepped into byob at a certain juncture of this post-mortemizing of the whale; and had you browsed forward nigh the goldmine, pretty sure am I that you would have scanned with no small curiosity a very strange, enigmatical object

cda

by Hand Knit
*reading a dozen posts about whale penis* Delete BYOB.

The MUMPSorceress

^SHTPSTS

google THIS posted:

Male blue whale taking a pic of his penis crushing a grown man to death to send to a girl, trying to angle the shot just right so it isn't obvious the man is a midget.

how do you think a transgender blue whale secures it's tuck. truly they most be masters of weaving thongs from kelp. we have much to learn from these lords of the sea

Thanks City of Glompton for the glorious sig

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

The MUMPSorceress posted:

how do you think a transgender blue whale secures it's tuck. truly they most be masters of weaving thongs from kelp. we have much to learn from these lords of the sea

pretty sure it stows away like landing gear. I could be wrong, I'm neither whale nor dick expert

The MUMPSorceress

^SHTPSTS

pretty sure it stows away like landing gear. I could be wrong, I'm neither whale nor dick expert

man I wish I had that feature

Thanks City of Glompton for the glorious sig

Heather Papps

hello friend

just makin' sure byob is still here.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Heather Papps posted:

just makin' sure byob is still here.

tomorrow

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

google THIS

No BYOB has definitely already been deleted, try clearing your cache

Vim Fuego

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
was it the slurs? or the being really chill? it was the slurs wasnt it :(

Vim Fuego

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress

vanisher posted:

Nosfereefer posted:

yeah, v much "tell, don't show" imho

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday

BYOB hasn't been deleted, but the moments we've shared together have come to their natural end as all things must.
I truly enjoy our friendship.