Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Intruder posted:

The Ravens will be up 56-9 in the Superbowl in the 4th and he'll be losing his poo poo about how they allowed a kickoff return to the 29

theres 15 whole minutes in the fourth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Despera posted:

theres 15 whole minutes in the fourth

how many virtual minutes

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Finally Humphrey shows up with his usual level of play

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Gase punt?

nvm

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Polygynous posted:

you're laughing now but the jets could totally go 21-0 in five minutes

If you throw the ball so hard that the shear stress of the throw causes it to split into three pieces and each one of those pieces is caught by a different receiver that counts as three touchdowns.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Ok I think that finally actually does it

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
gase looks really red

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
lol gase is mad at darnold

ok adam

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Kawalimus posted:

u sure?

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Kawalimus posted:

Don't commit too soon

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Quiet Feet posted:

If you throw the ball so hard that the shear stress of the throw causes it to split into three pieces and each one of those pieces is caught by a different receiver that counts as three touchdowns.

It SHOULD.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

GUS BUS

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

The Ravens defense has been very good for like two months straight so I’m not gonna be upset they weren’t amazing on Thursday night

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I was hoping Edwards would take it to the house so Kawalimus could complain they scored too fast

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i love gus. he's such a hard worker and just gets it done

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
jets will probably get the ball back, this isn't over. technically.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Intruder posted:

I was hoping Edwards would take it to the house so Kawalimus could complain they scored too fast

It's too late now. Even if we did give it back fast there's just not enough time for them at this point.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Kinda bummed Snead didn’t get that last TD for the full corps

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Polygynous posted:

jets will probably get the ball back, this isn't over. technically.

yeah we have to wait for 2 minutes of the clock to run off

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

The line is fine for when there's not enough time. But once it's crossed it's evident.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
rg3 so clumsy

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
*has highest paid rb
*faces 4th and 1
*passes consistently
*is the jets

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol at the playoff picture with the 6-7 Cowboys

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Kawalimus posted:

The line is fine for when there's not enough time. But once it's crossed it's evident.

I'm sorry what

Beo
Oct 9, 2007

Seeing the 6-7 cowboys as a division leader. loving embarrassing.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Lamar Jackson playing Mortal Kombat and his buddy Rob just there to do the fatalities.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Despera posted:

rg3 so clumsy

In another world where he never got injured, he could have run this offense really well I'm sure. He looks awfully slow now though.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Marketing New Brain posted:

In another world where he never got injured, he could have run this offense really well I'm sure. He looks awfully slow now though.

he also seems to get the wrong read on the options all the time as opposed to Jackson

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Marketing New Brain posted:

He wasn't ever the runner that Lamar was. He had fast straight line speed but no real wiggle to him.

I mean, we are comparing him to one of about 3 guys who are even in the conversation at the qb position to be fair.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
I love Lamar as Mark Ingram's Luigi

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Honestly this is a good look for the Jets.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Mark Ingram is the least fraudulent Heisman Winner of all time

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

AndrewP posted:

The Ravens defense has been very good for like two months straight so I’m not gonna be upset they weren’t amazing on Thursday night

they had 3 days rest, 2 takeaways and only gave up 1 td in non garbagetime? that seems like. really good. not bad

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Raku posted:

Mark Ingram is the least fraudulent Heisman Winner of all time

He's not even the least fraudulent on his own team

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

Bad defense so far.

Kawalimus posted:

Awful defense.

Kawalimus posted:

Come the gently caress on. Horrible horrible defense and special teams so far.

Kawalimus posted:

It will be. the defense is a loving joke. The secondary plays so far below their talent level it's unreal.

Kawalimus posted:

This looks like the Browns game on defense so far. GUys getting wide open, not making plays, so far out of position. Not tackling.

Kawalimus posted:

Now don't give it right the gently caress BACK!!!!!

Kawalimus posted:

Ok now don't give it RIGHT THE gently caress BACK

Kawalimus posted:

loving HORRIBLE DEFENSE

Kawalimus posted:

Getting zero pressure.

Kawalimus posted:

Horrible defense and special teams. Absolutely horrible. But offense should have gotten a first there.

Kawalimus posted:

God help us if we play the Chiefs.

Kawalimus posted:

Need a TD coming out of the half. Just put them way behind. We have to keep scoring. Our defense is pitiful.

Kawalimus posted:

Welp looks like we can't do poo poo on either side of the ball now

Kawalimus posted:

This does not look good.

Kawalimus posted:

Yes they have a very good run defense which I was saying this entire week.

Kawalimus posted:

A loss is looming yet again.

lmfao

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

you gotta hand it to the jets run defense. they set out to stop an elite rushing qb from getting any positive plays with his legs, and bob griffin is not an easy man to deny

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

RG3 with the elite 1.5 ypc

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Kawalimus posted:

It was the 2nd quarter

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe

Ghost Dog posted:

you gotta hand it to the jets run defense. they set out to stop an elite rushing qb from getting any positive plays with his legs, and bob griffin is not an easy man to deny

Well yeah, he just forced Lamar to watch for the obvious blitzes with no line backers tracking him, and run as far as if head completed a pass.

And oh yeah, throw five TD passes. That brown throw was loving amazing.

Beautiful game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

defaultluser posted:

Well yeah, he just forced him to watch for the obvious blitzes with no line backers tracking him, and run as far as if head completed a pass.

And oh yeah, throw five TD passes. That brown throw was loving amazing.

Beautiful game!

its a joke about how the only rusher the jets defense stopped was robert griffin the third, the backup qb.