Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

The Shortest Path posted:

Literally the only way the US doesn't end up a permafucked corporate dystopia is if the streets run red with the blood of the capitalists, at this point.

DC Murderverse posted:

i'm really starting to appreciate the "Violent Revolution" option more and more as time goes on. i don't think we need a lot of violence. just a health insurance exec here, a billionaire hedge fund owner there, really put the fear of god into some people.

Goons might not believe it, but the path forward begins with getting rid of LARPers like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019

Ytlaya posted:

I disagree; it's obviously genuinely bothering a lot of the ruling class to see people talking about guillotines and poo poo on twitter.

Do you have a single fact to back that up? Like, how many failed elections is it going to take? They're so bothered they've won big victories in the US, UK, and Australia - with the latter they themselves thought was 'unwinnable!'

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

The people you complain are "LARPing" are actually building up the nerve to engage in open rebellion.

No, Goon, they're not. If you think the people on this forum are "building up the nerve to engage in open rebellion" (lmao) then you are sadly, sadly deluded.