Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

Bo-Pepper posted:

horseshoe crab blood is $15,000 a quart and a key ingredient in multiple life saving medical treatments

you'll also find it in some fancy high-end cocktails

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

How Wonderful! posted:

I'll stain you with a mallet :argh:

i am intrigued by this new method of painting

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i am leery of receiving taco advice from someone named butttheshitmanfart

Trying

Luvcow posted:

i am leery of receiving taco advice from someone named butttheshitmanfart

on the contrary, they seem quite expert

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Royal Updog posted:

on the contrary, they seem quite expert

*hand hovering over the recommended taco, sweating*

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i bet butttheshitmanfart puts fromunda sauce on his tacos

Trying

Bo-Pepper posted:

i bet butttheshitmanfart puts fromunda sauce on his tacos

*crying and pulling Bo-Pepper about the waist* just leave it :cry: they're not worth it :cry:

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

So many dad's itt. Sigh, always a dadsmaid, never a dad.

BYOB will be like Full House and just have like 7 dads which is totally chill and good

sb hermit

using scissors motion on a coupon "cut it out up"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

sb hermit posted:

using scissors motion on a coupon "cut it out up"

Careful now, we might get copyright slapped by Alanis Morrissette's lovely ex boyfriend, the artist formerly known as "Uncle Joey"

Derpies

by sebmojo

Bacon Taco posted:

BYOB will be like Full House and just have like 7 dads which is totally chill and good

Just a house of dads and each one has their own preferred brand of charcoal

Goons Are Gifts

just imagine the density and amount of dad sounds

Trying

Dad getting of the couch noises in crystal clear sextuple surround sound. Grunts & joint pops coming at ya from all directions

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I'm cheering 4 u butt. may I address u on a first name basis? :kiddo:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Escape From Noise

Everyone keeps getting really worked up by the thermostat setting as we all keep adjusting it to the "optimal" temperature.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
ButtTheShitManFart is posting :peanut:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Royal Updog posted:

Dad getting of the couch noises in crystal clear sextuple surround sound. Grunts & joint pops coming at ya from all directions

I feel personally attacked

Goons Are Gifts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnel_wZhgaY
dads itt

Escape From Noise

ButtTheShitmanFart, I made these tacos tonight. Chicken with guac and a bit of salsa. I also had beans, spanish rice, and a salad. Also a few Yebisus. Now I'm having a lay down.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

ButtTheShitmanFart, I made these tacos tonight. Chicken with guac and a bit of salsa. I also had beans, spanish rice, and a salad. Also a few Yebisus. Now I'm having a lay down.

:hmmyes:

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Derpies posted:

Just a house of dads and each one has their own preferred brand of charcoal

and weed

and each dad will go on for hours about why their preferred strain of the weed is the best strain, and whether it should be smoked as a joint, put in a bong, or made into edibles

oh god the pontificating about how exactly to make the cookies will go on nonstop until 2022

Escape From Noise

Bacon Taco posted:

and weed

and each dad will go on for hours about why their preferred strain of the weed is the best strain, and whether it should be smoked as a joint, put in a bong, or made into edibles

oh god the pontificating about how exactly to make the cookies will go on nonstop until 2022

Wait until we get to the scotch vs. bourbon debate.

Gramps

drunkle fights might ensue

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Why? Scotch > bourbon every time, no exceptions. Any opinion other than this is objectively wrong.

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Why? Scotch > bourbon every time, no exceptions. Any opinion other than this is objectively wrong.

Look. I'm with you here. So's my dad.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*kicks open the door* WHO THE gently caress WATERED DOWN MY GENTLEMAN JACK

Escape From Noise

Teddy Thunders posted:

*kicks open the door* WHO THE gently caress WATERED DOWN MY GENTLEMAN JACK

Probably the Jack Daniels company! Hoooooooooooooo!

Gramps

*throws grenade*

"Japanese whisky is also better than bourbon"

*ducks*

Escape From Noise

Gramps posted:

*throws grenade*

"Japanese whisky is also better than bourbon"

*ducks*

[Picks up grenade]
Japanese whisky is based mostly off of Scotch or bourbon though, depending on the bran...[BOOM!]

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Probably the Jack Daniels company! Hoooooooooooooo!

THEM'S FIGHTIN WORDS, I BET YOU TOUCH THE THERMOSTAT WITH THEM TYPIN FINGERS

Escape From Noise

Man. I remember seven years ago when I got a 12 year bottle of Yamazaki for like 20k yen for my dad. I normally wouldn't drop that much, but I was moving back to the US, wasn't sure when I'd be back, and knew my dad would love it. He did. It was right as interest in Japanese whisky was taking off. No way I could find a bottle that cheap nowadays.

Escape From Noise

Teddy Thunders posted:

THEM'S FIGHTIN WORDS, I BET YOU TOUCH THE THERMOSTAT WITH THEM TYPIN FINGERS

I wouldn't have to if someone didn't keep putting it below the optimal temperature! That low and your throwing money away! IT'S THE SWEET SPOT DAMNIT!

Gramps

Man. I remember seven years ago when I got a 12 year bottle of Yamazaki for like 20k yen for my dad. I normally wouldn't drop that much, but I was moving back to the US, wasn't sure when I'd be back, and knew my dad would love it. He did. It was right as interest in Japanese whisky was taking off. No way I could find a bottle that cheap nowadays.

Yamazaki is so good. I haven't met a Japanese whisky I didn't like. My current favorite is Suntory Toki, which is dirt cheap but it's unbelievable how good it is

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I wouldn't have to if someone didn't keep putting it below the optimal temperature! That low and your throwing money away! IT'S THE SWEET SPOT DAMNIT!

QUIT FLAPPING THE REFRIGERATOR DOOR! GET SOMETHING AND GET OUT! SHUT THE WINDOW, YOU'RE LETTING ALL THE HEAT OUT!

Escape From Noise

*Stomps up the stairs but the sound is muffled by my sensible wool socks and warm slippers*

Derpies

by sebmojo

If it's brown I'll drink it. It is me, functional alcoholic dad!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

sb hermit

I hope there's room for functional alcoholic uncle

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

sb hermit posted:

more falafel please

forums poster

sb hermit posted:

there's a lot of us

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying

Derpies posted:

If it's brown I'll drink it. It is me, functional alcoholic dad!

appears brown? drink it down! cheesy joke? don't think, just post!