Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bwee

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

fyi the science reason for why they roll in foul-smelling things is because it disguises their scent from prey, allowing them to hunt more easily. they don't know this consciously, they have just evolved over millions of years to really like rolling in smelly stuff, even if they no longer hunt for food.

This is why I roll in my own feces too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

holy mackerel

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a friend just brought their 12 week old mastiff puppy over to meet the hound:

this is the best picture i could get, all the other were just a blur of puppy

death sext

Luvcow posted:

those look like very soft ears

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm so happy about people getting dogs; I told my dogs and they seemed to be interested by cocking their heads back and forth then attacking the paper towel rolls in the recycling

poverty goat

Paper towel bones are one of my dog's favorite things and she especially loves it when you hold it to your lips and blow through it through your lips like you're trying to play the trumpet for a booming fart noise

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man

death sext posted:

what are lita's interests and hobbies?

she really likes water. i havent taken her swimming yet but she loves getting a bath or jumping at the water coming from a hose in the back yard.

she also really likes to play tug with her rope and cuddling

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man

Nosfereefer posted:

also favourite crimes?

probably murder. she's very reactive towards other animals especially other dogs.

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man

Bwee posted:

Hi. Did you know I've known Mac Tonight since original byob

yeah we've been yobbin for quite a while

Dixville

I don't think!

Luvcow posted:

That dog is gonna be huge!! Love it

Adbot