Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i havent been doing this exactly but i HAVE been keeping track of my water intake and trying to get at least 5L of water intake a day and i pee a lot more now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i didnt start drinking more water BECAUSE of this thread, i just started doing it on my own, and then noticed this thread.

however if i die from too much water i will haunt you, echi

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i like the way my tap water tastes

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

i stopped drinking booze for january OP

longest time i have been sober as an adult

i've been tracking all my food which includes beers and by keeping myself under my target calorie limit i've been incredibly sober. it's a strange feeling but it's p. good tbh

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Share Bear posted:

yo so did yall go to the gym yet

or like cut back on other non-soda carbs and sugars yet

i have a gym in my basement, which is just a sumo rack so i can do squats/bench/shoulder press on it

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
by basically forcing myself to chug so much water and not be nearly as hungry i lost like 18 pounds in the last 30 days even though my water weight is up big time.

i mean i was exercising and eating right as well, but i like to think its the water

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
detroit water is really good and i love watuary

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
baby batter

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
carbonation dehydrates you which is the antithesis of watuary.

that said, im with you this time, echi. gonna have the clearest pee anyones ever seen

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-21423499

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Achmed Jones posted:

yeah same. in general i think a lot of the sTaY hYdRaTeD stuff is basically nonsense. there's no _harm_ in drinking enough water to piss clear, but it's not unhealthy to drink when you're thirsty (especially if you're drinking healthy or neutral things without a bunch of weird bullshit in them). i stay super hydrated because dehydration is a migraine trigger for me and it's not worth risking, but if you're a normal person that goes from "kinda thirsty" to "thirsty" to "pretty thirsty" to "very thirsty" instead of from "kinda thirsty" to "oh my eyes stopped working and i have half an hour to get in a dark room OR ELSE" and don't have to cram fluids for some other reason it's fine

idk about what energy drinks and poo poo like that do to the body in other capacities but :shrug:

no ur wrong and unhealthy

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
brewed my last chemex for the next month. i’ll miss it, but i’m gonna be hydrated as gently caress. i also bet i hit some PRs under the barbell in watuary.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
whoa lets not get ahead of ourselves here

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i have 2 64 oz water bottles i keep in the house. one upstairs, one downstairs, that im always drinking from. usually drink like 3-4 total each day, plus 2 extra while working out. i think if i eliminate coffee and booze, im going to end up drinking even more water.

my skins gonna be looking nice. glad i never started smoking, everyone i knew who smoked looks 20 years older than me.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
2 gallons of water isnt even an outrageous amount, if you are in the least bit active at all.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

echinopsis posted:

lol at this loving anti-vax tier bullshit

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
didnt drink on NYE, but chugging water all day, peeing like crazy.

feels good man

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
bronk-aid and a baby aspirin with a caffeine pill will get ya goin

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
had to interrupt my workout midway to pee due to watuary

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

mod saas posted:

are you the same guy who went into the gws vegan thread and posted the grasshopper nachos?

whats wrong with that

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
hell yeah dude

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
im glad yogurt is not a liquid

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i set my squat PR. was it all thanks to watuary? probably not, but it sure didn't hurt

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
oh i just realized ive been adding beta alanine to my water. did i fail? it has no flavor or color.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

echinopsis posted:

it’s allowed

curious tho what’s it for

helps with endurance when lifting.

kinda gives you a tingly feeling, too

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
water: good

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
watuary was good

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
we're getting closer...

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

fart simpson posted:

for every beer you don’t drink, ill drink 2

last month i drank over 140 high-ABV IPAs. You’re going to have a rough January.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
yeah my tap water is top notch, i chug it non stop.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Shaggar posted:

your sink water might be disgusting. mine rules.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

fart simpson posted:

there’s a d&d poster who was recently proposing with a straight face that china should mine ice from asteroids to solve their fresh water distribution problems

people who post about politics all day tend to not be very smart

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
ive been locked inside with covid so i've been in watuary mode for 2 weeks already.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
my pee is very clear and my skin feels better

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
ive accidentally weaned myself off of coffee the last month, which is going to make watuary a breeze.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
water rules

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
ill be honest, i was craving coffee or an energy drink yesterday, because i was dog tired and didn’t get much sleep the night before. trucked through it, naturally.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
my water bottle i have at home has a little physical rotating tab that lets me keep track of how many bottles ive drank

its a nice feature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i hosed up watuary and got... tangled up into some alcohol with a lady friend over the weekend.

i'm back onto water tho. i had a moment of weakness.