Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

##Support the Democratic Crusader

If the game has the mechanics, do everything we can to make it deniable and avoid giving the fascists an excuse to declare a general war over it. But we do need to oppose them consolidating Europe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

There's a thread specifically about this that I just saw, and they listed https://www.lp.zone as a good possibility. I just hope we can reach a consensus on where things go so the subforum doesn't splinter and die out from dilution.

Edit: and there's a discord at https://discord.gg/EupwCA9 where there's some discussion on where to move.

Akratic Method fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jun 24, 2020

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

zealouscub posted:

Also your art style is amazing, and I love seeing the portraits and art in each update.

Seconding that; the portraits really add a little something special even beyond how good this has been generally.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Not super excited about the WPO beating down the Allies; ideologically they seem the more likely of those two sides to turn on us when they're done with their current struggle. Hopefully the twin great wars don't get conjoined until we're at enough of an advantage to handle a new entrant.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

There are so many little details that delight me when I read these.

The tank divisions being called Cataphracts was one of today’s.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

This is a dumb question, but I seriously can't remember what WPO stands for. I remember who/what they are, but the words that go with those letters totally escape me.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Kangxi posted:

World Prosperity Organization

Thank you! I was just stuck on P as Profit and couldn’t remember the real word.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

I feel vaguely incensed that we don't even get top billing in the name of the war. Better turn out victors so we can write the history and name it better.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

##Support the Scrappy Firebrand Whatever consequences this woman brings with her, can they be worse than staring down the barrel of whatever madness Valeria calls her Final Weapon? Better to take the help and end this as soon as possible. We've already fought this war side by side with the Müllerists, and who knows where we'd be now had we prioritized intra-left factionalism over a unified front against the most brutal, violent and chauvinistic ideology the world has spawned yet?

Might be interesting when their focus tree gets to Demand Kashmir. Who has that in this world? Is it the Ming?

Akratic Method fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Feb 14, 2023

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

AriadneThread posted:

what could possibly go wrong?

Now that is LP thinking.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Empress Theonora posted:

The really fun thing here is that I genuinely don’t know what the consequences of accepting or rejecting Marathas might be; when we were making the mod, a lot of the Marathas-related stuff was siloed off from me so that Sharqi would be a wildcard to me, the player. Like obviously I can look at the focus tree itself, but I have absolutely no idea how how things are weighted by the AI, how any event chains attached to it work, etc, etc.

So there’s no dramatic irony here; anything could happen.

I love that you took the time and care in the modding process to make this woman a deranged mystery even to her creator.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Flesnolk posted:

I missed the vote but my main concern with Marathas joining is the Imperial War is already less "epic final showdown" and more "swatting a particularly persistent fly," and the full force of the Marathi Army storming into Europe is going to make it even more of an anticlimax.

Also the "once we're done with the fash, the libs are next" talk has made me a bit uncomfortable :V

The real battle has always been for the soul of Byzantium.

(also the AI is just not that good, and a half-competent player will nearly always thrash it, so just play along with the dramatic tension.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

The little bouncing rose on her lapel. I love it.

Also jacked-as-gently caress Sharqi rules especially.