Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Creed had a couple of good songs, is this a safe space to share these kinds of feelings?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

i love those zooms they do in creed music videos where you have a fake zoom between the different camera setups, i dunno what it's called but it rles

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

chad kroeger - hero. banger

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i like What If and the music video that ties into Scream 3

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

when my sacrifice comes on its always a lot of fun to sing pee when he says free

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

ate shite with the devil

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
My Sacrifice, Higher, and With Arms Wide Open are all bangers. There's nothing wrong with enjoying them. It is brave to enjoy them, even.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

apophenium posted:

My Sacrifice, Higher, and With Arms Wide Open are all bangers. There's nothing wrong with enjoying them. It is brave to enjoy them, even.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

the post 9/11 thanksgiving football show in dallas was quintessentially american

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i like the marlins rally song he did

lets play ball its game derrrrr
we got strike outs base hits derrble plerrrr

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

NienNunb posted:

Creed had a couple of good songs, is this a safe space to share these kinds of feelings?

My friend, you should probably see what the world champion Texas Rangers were doing after every win in the playoffs

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Stellar Blade devs are the bad freaks and not the fun freaks like Kojima or Yoko Taro. Another Crabs Treasure looks good.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
Stellar Blade is the Hard R game isn't it

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
my drat chihuahua just walked into the room with a peanut shell stuck to his foot. where the gently caress did he find a peanut shell in my condo??? how did he get it stuck on his foot??????

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
:actually: Dogs don't have feet they have paws

As for your questions... No idea!

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

My parents have two chihuahua mixes. They rule. One of them is a genius and the other one is, let’s just say special. They’re inseparable.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

My wife made a kick rear end carrot cake tonight. It was delicious. I love that woman. We've been together for 20 years. Started dating April 11, 2004 on Easter Sunday.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Shard posted:

My wife...carrot cake...Started dating Easter Sunday.

Shard is your wife the easter bunny

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Andy Dandytale’s Dandy Dinner

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ask for it

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I'm golden crisps

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Do not advise pouring lucky charms all down your beer soaked body and passing out outside. Everything in the Ohio valley is alive and wants to eat you.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
trix suck and have always sucked

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

big cinnamon toast crunch guy here

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
do they still make triples