Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Ganso Bomb posted:

My back still felt miserable this morning but some tiger balm seems to have helped. Here’s hoping I’m back to normal by Monday, these dumbbells aren’t gonna lift themselves.
Good luck, hope you feel better by Monday and return to the iron church.

i have started using my exercise bike five days a week. I'm up to 23 minutes each time so far and want to up that. I might also ride my bike around my neighborhood and do the bike after that. I've lost 2 pounds in two weeks and hope that continues. In the past I've been discouraged from a perceived lack of progress. I am planning to stick it out hope I can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Shard posted:

Good luck, hope you feel better by Monday and return to the iron church.

i have started using my exercise bike five days a week. I'm up to 23 minutes each time so far and want to up that. I might also ride my bike around my neighborhood and do the bike after that. I've lost 2 pounds in two weeks and hope that continues. In the past I've been discouraged from a perceived lack of progress. I am planning to stick it out hope I can.

I want a stationary bike so I can exercise in all (or at least some) of the time I watch wrestling, but I don't really have the room for it which is a bummer.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

forkboy84 posted:

I want a stationary bike so I can exercise in all (or at least some) of the time I watch wrestling, but I don't really have the room for it which is a bummer.

I did this and it's a game changer. I get more exercise and watch more wrestling because of it. There are now fairly compact ones that can fold up and be stored, but they aren't as durable.. Or at least the one I had wasn't. Went too ham and ruined the resistance mechanism.

I specifically got a recumbent stationary bike because of my back problems and it rules, but it doesn't fold up or anything.

Anyways I really recommend it if you can find the room for one.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

forkboy84 posted:

same but an elliptical :smith:

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

My back’s all fucky and the only real fix is to fuse it which you don’t want to do, so they just tell me to do more core exercises.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

We have a stationary bike and I’ve been watching X-Men 97 while using it lately. I’ve never really had any interest in X-Men but the throwback appeal of it intrigued me.

When that’s done I’ll probably resub to Honor Club and spread an episode of ROH over a few days on the bike.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

apophenium posted:

I did this and it's a game changer. I get more exercise and watch more wrestling because of it. There are now fairly compact ones that can fold up and be stored, but they aren't as durable.. Or at least the one I had wasn't. Went too ham and ruined the resistance mechanism.

I specifically got a recumbent stationary bike because of my back problems and it rules, but it doesn't fold up or anything.

Anyways I really recommend it if you can find the room for one.

god thank you. I've been looking for interesting things to watch. I should just put on the rampages and collisions I don't watch live anyway but that are on my aew plus membership forever. Hell I could watch old papes. Maybe I'll watch lucha underground again.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
Maybe you could even watch All Japan :unsmith:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I don't want to get your hopes up my friend I probably wont. I'm sorry to have let you down 😔

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

grilling up a nice swordfish with some asparagus.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

its a good day

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

RIP Dickey Betts. That live at the Filmore East album is some of the best music ever made.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I did my bike outside and now I'm on the stationary bike. The outside was so hard but I'm glad I did it. There's so many hills by my house. I'm going up those hills like .2 mph LOL

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I love across the street from a Pizza Hut. This siren’s curse beckons once again tonight

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

I love across the street from a Pizza Hut. This siren’s curse beckons once again tonight

This bloodborne sequel is going to be wild

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Eat My Fuc posted:

This would destroy me.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

My friend just told me he had a Krang toy as a kid but lost the little brain guy so he used chewed gum as krang lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Eat My Fuc posted:

My friend just told me he had a Krang toy as a kid but lost the little brain guy so he used chewed gum as krang lol
lmao

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

going to win all the matches on this stream, which is starting now. https://twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Eat My Fuc posted:

you do what you gotta do

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

when I was a kid the thumb stick on my n64 controller broke so I took the controller apart and put a toothpick in the slot and tapped it with ductape and it worked.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Eat My Fuc posted:

been there

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Shard posted:

when I was a kid the thumb stick on my n64 controller broke so I took the controller apart and put a toothpick in the slot and tapped it with ductape and it worked.

thats dark

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

was it a normal controller or some player 2 poo poo

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Eat My Fuc posted:

It's Dairy Queen across the street for me. The hardest part is the constant changing Blizzard menu every month. I'm such a sucker for them!

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

On The Internet posted:

It's Dairy Queen across the street for me. The hardest part is the constant changing Blizzard menu every month. I'm such a sucker for them!

I did this for a few months but nothin beats the Oreo blizzard.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

STING 64 posted:

normal grey n64 nintendo controller. I wasn't gonna get a new one any time soon so I had to do something.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

STING 64 posted:

Controllers only Scott Hall's kids used

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i live across the street from an In N Out Burger and a Weinerschnitzel

e: also an amc theater

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

apophenium posted:

I did this for a few months but nothin beats the Oreo blizzard.

But now they have a new one wiht Chips Ahoy Nutter Butter, AND Oreo!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

funny post on its own and funny post to read to 'somebody told me' as well

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Krang did not taste like brains. More like rectangle pizza

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ellios pizza? loved it as a boy. wish we could just pool our money and bring respect back to the ellios brand? it would make local pizzerias obsolete

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

On The Internet posted:

i’d become Sheamus. Flamethrower burger everyday. my girth would inspire a dark fantasy novel somewhere

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

That DICK! posted:

ellios pizza? loved it as a boy. wish we could just pool our money and bring respect back to the ellios brand? it would make local pizzerias obsolete

We lived on Ellio’s Pizza and Steak-ums as kids. It’s amazing we’re still alive.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

My mom still gets Ellio’s, I hate them. Digiorno’s personal pan pizzas, however? The toaster oven treat of kings.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Does anyone remember Betzio's pizza

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

no

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Buca di Beppo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I tried a pizza place in Indianapolis recently called Noble Roman's. It was good.