Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

taco bell too expensive now, $11 for fries and a couple tacos is outrageous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

it’s slightly better if you order online and make those custom crave boxes, you just end up with extra drinks & sides

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

fast(ly gone money) food

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Cavauro posted:

fast(ly gone money) food

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

4 bux for a mcdouble? in this economy?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i dont do fast food much no more. i just go to the grocery store and get some steamer clams

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

That DICK! posted:

i dont do fast food much no more. i just go to the grocery store and get some steamer clams

How about you go to Ted’s in Meriden and get some steamer hams

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

why didn't you change the av before signing up.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Shard posted:

^^^Looks like it was made for an audience of one

Gravity: The Shadow of Joseph :hmmyes:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

STING 64 posted:

taco bell too expensive now, $11 for fries and a couple tacos is outrageous

taco bell has fries now?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

up here they do, they're merged with kfc

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's called cluckin' bell now

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

taco bell has fries now?

yea

they're fine

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

why didn't you change the av before signing up.

Didn’t think about it until the next day

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

NienNunb posted:

How about you go to Ted’s in Meriden and get some steamer hams

the cheese was good, the company stellar. but the next time you come around...... its dick beefing time

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

now what does that mean

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

JUNGLE BOY posted:

taco bell has fries now?

The fries are a recurring thing, never there full time, and they're decent. Good with the nacho cheese.

Now their chicken nuggets, those are friggin' great.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

That DICK! posted:

the cheese was good, the company stellar. but the next time you come around...... its dick beefing time

What did he mean by this….

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

hundreds of beavers was pretty cool. starts bad but progressively gets better. goated credits song.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

The Stroker Ace posted:

I saw Alien in the theater today. It ruled.

I saw The Mummy in the theater yesterday. It also ruled but in a totally different way, I’m sure. I’d never seen it before but it was pretty silly and fun.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

anyone who i sent my new song i want to explain teh protagonist of the song is crying out for a partner to have handburgers instead of just having it on his self. and if that can't happen then whoop my loving rear end. have to go to sleep now. be back later

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I like the re-release trend that theaters are doing. My friend went to Rad and it had a Zoom livestream with the cast. Alien had a conversation between Scott and Fedde Alvarez, Alvarez asked Scott if he had anything to say to the crowd and he just went “No!.” There’s a Transformers The Movie screening soon with the cast doing a live stream thing after.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

when Brother Bryan gets drafted to Raw

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Shard posted:

I want to see modern day toon town. How has anime been incorporated? Is there a section of the city called "Little Toonami"

Animetown is a district of Tokyo.
Toontown has been split between old Toontown and new Toontown where the 3D animations live.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

A blessed Sunday afternoon to my goonpatriots. It’s a beautiful sunny, 70 degree afternoon and I’m enjoying an ice cold cider on the porch. How’s everyone’s weekend been?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

was going to golf today but my friend said his wife scratched her eye and 'probably' had to go to er. do i believe him? not sure. but im grumpy. i wanted to crack a few ballies.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I saw Alien in theaters yesterday too. I didn't like the part before the movie where I had to listen to Ridley Scott talk to the director of the upcoming Alien movie I don't care about

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Another alien movie is being made?

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Yeah it looks like one of those reboot/remakes where it’s basically the first one again, at least to me. Good director though.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Dangerous Person posted:

I saw Alien in theaters yesterday too. I didn't like the part before the movie where I had to listen to Ridley Scott talk to the director of the upcoming Alien movie I don't care about

Yea I didn’t like that either but i didn’t know the crew were played by kids when exploring the planet to make the sets look bigger, happy I know that now

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

TV Zombie posted:

Another alien movie is being made?

Being made by Disney :whitewater:

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

NienNunb posted:

Yea I didn’t like that either but i didn’t know the crew were played by kids when exploring the planet to make the sets look bigger, happy I know that now

Same, that was the one specific thing that made the movie more interesting for me

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

The story about filming the ship through the tv because it looked so bad on 35mm was good too.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Took my daughter bowling and the arcade, we took a picture together in a photobooth. Then when I came home my wife made us red beans and rice, and my daughter and I watched a 1 hour 45 minute video that broke down how much JK Rowling sucks as an author and now I'm playing Madden '24.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

alien 1 is still the best. it looks so so good still. perfect film

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

alien 1 is still the best. it looks so so good still. perfect film

What do y'all think are other perfect films. That just succeed at their goals 100%. For me its stuff like Robocop predator Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory matrix 1 Fargo their will be blood seven samurai. That's top of my head

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Perfect films

Tommy Boy
The Exorcist
Police Story
Akira Kurosawa’s Dreams
Trash Humpers

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Seven Samurai
Gremlins 2
Sicario
The Shining
Top Secret!
Unforgiven
Terminator 2

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shard posted:

What do y'all think are other perfect films. That just succeed at their goals 100%. For me its stuff like Robocop predator Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory matrix 1 Fargo their will be blood seven samurai. That's top of my head

total recall
heat
point break

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

predator robocop the thing