Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i am ready to start posting in this great thread now. A lot of threads possibly. this one is really cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I heard if you die in your dreams you'll live forever, and if you live in your dreams you'll die forever...

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think something that would help a lot, would be to unban RGL, and allow him to hang out with That DICK!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that doesn't mean squat

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

does the decade start a 2010. or 2011. before you laugh, don't laugh

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

new vegas. i like dark souls 1, 2 and 3 all a whole bunch. hotline miami 1. binding of isaac.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

new vegas is a poorly made game! it rules my rear end!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

outer worlds is the most disappointing game of the decade for me so far but that might be a little unfair since i was forewarned of pokemon

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sorry tim cain. your good game isnt legendary like i expected. :lofty:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i went to that speed run and it was just slowly tapping up a hill being chased by some kind of rock monsters and then i stopped it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i mean I went to it on youtube. not irl. I did not stop someone from agdqing.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

speed runs freak me out very bad. trying to do it. I mess up

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

A good game to speedrun is called Refunct. i love that game. it's like if someone made a game in 2 minutes and it sucked and looked bad, and you could beat it faster than 2 minutes. I really do enjoy it, once every 9 to 14 months

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

has anyone ever trolled the loving hell poo poo out of gdq by doing an intentionally very very slow speedrun, destroying and cancelling the entire event? i only watched one of them and it was either the first or second one

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

why does he keep talking about not being allowed to say a word. is it a homophobic or racial slur? stop talking about it then i guess

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

why does he keep talking when he doesn't have anything to say or know anything. how do you know enough to do a real speedrun but don't know anything or how to explain anything to anyone at all.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that was good. Thanks. i liked where he kept on saying he can't say this word or that word and then said the crash bandicoot game is domestic abuse, and later on said that other stuff

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yeah those are made by and for people who think they are much better than everyone else. no exceptions. very entertaining

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

probably the most enjoyable thing on earth. it's genius when I think about it. i feel inadequate

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

was hoping, when i clicked, to see the ol air conditioning commercial that ran for 25 years. i'll call today. i'll call now. that's the only one i know.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it looks freakin hot over there

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm a big buckin burden babey

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

buy me some food haha. j/k

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i was carrying something heavy and accidentally pushed the tip of my finger, like the first useless knuckle, in really hard against the rest of the finger with a lot of weight on it. it hurted kind of bad for about 30 seconds and then it started to numb up and it still feels weird and numb on the tip of the finger. is this permanent damage

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a very large box that was too large with something heavy in it. i am not allowed to say what it was inside of there. in thje box. "what's in the box?" sorry. can't say it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think that's a lie b ut it was an iron case filled with 250,000 weevils but don't tell any body

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the weevils don't weight that much and the case weighs 78 pounds but that doesn't matter. most importantly it is awkward to hold, causing the gently caress up. Can someone tell me if i can wait until after i wake up to go to the ER if it didn't get any better. after i woke up

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I can't afford to live

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i won't be able to say why my finger hurts to anyone besides this anonymous forum. it's illegal to do what i was doing

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

As in you folded the first knuckle against the rest of your finger?

it didn't fold all the way in and lay flush against the finger but yes. the second knuckle was uninvolved. the one that makes touching the fingertip to the rest of the finger easy and not hurt at all

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my fonger is starting to get feeling back in it a little. going to see how it is later on

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I hate star wars, but love its fans.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i keep trying to say the star's name in my head but the thought is always "ben simmons" and i know that is not the right person. I want to tell you that you love ben simmonms and want to kiss him but i just end up owning myself by saying it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

show review. yen is very cute. geralt is very cute

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there's more time in my opinion. time off and no one else to think about. that's how everybody's life is

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thanks for spoiling who is alive at the end just to only offer a wordless implication. i'm hopping mad. Edit the above post with a very large and satisfying review of the ending 'logue

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkjXr9SrzQE

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I heard tjey cut off one of the cats dicks in post and he's very angry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hey check this out. https://letterboxd.com/cavauro/films/