Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jesus WEP posted:

what's maligno

evil one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Are you talking about a tv show or a film?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Oh, sorry! That's an embarrassing one.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

finger still a little bit numb but not a lot. i think it's going to stay like this. not ideal

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The bottom rear end level

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Twombly

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Hurr written and directed by Theodurr Twomblomb! Great film in reality however

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

not speaking for people who base their life around it but hating funko pops makes plenty of sense. more than liking them, to me. they are low quality low effort cash grabs that skim off popular culture except they pull from every single source no matter what it is, and the reason they can do that because it's not just another furby or beanie baby. it's purposefully the most generic and soulless collectible product that can exist. whoever came up with them and is running the operation is the truest greedbastard. now personally i am jealous, and slightly fearful. but hatred is ok in my book

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

gonna go see grampy tomorrow before he dies. might happen tomorro. love you gramp

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

christmas sucks fucken rear end

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

gif of an old man (75+) doing diarrhea and it pops up "this is praxis" on the picture.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

star wars is a lot like wwe

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i did not want kaori to leave in order to make it happen but i am about to watch the first episode of terrace house with hana kimura, i would assume. never been more excited for anything in my life except the disco elysium funko pops

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i want hana to kiss the italian boy on my monitor

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yEAH

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i want hana to kiss the basketball player

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sleepy motha bleepy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i want hana to kiss the girl who likes pokemon

kyona and konami make cameos in this

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Dec 28, 2019

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

most people go on there to promote and pretend otherwise so even as a boring advertiser she's at least in the middle of the pack above those fools

Tsubasa #1

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1GNmLGy9Iw

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

$12.50

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

now that i finished the u.s. allotment of terrace house i decided to go view all the released and translated episodes. i miss the italian boy big time, and somewhat miss the stupid idiot boy. i don't care much for the new robot boy, but will give him a chance. i don't think hana kimura will get to kiss the basketball boy in whom she is interested for the show.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Dec 28, 2019

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i would like such holiday games to have a different title. i don't like to think of trading prisoners of war. though i imagine most people do not think that way, unknowingly or otherwise, the connection is there for those of us who aren't as lucky. it's somewhat horrendous

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Captain Magic posted:

I stayed up really late and beat Fallen Order. It’s good. I liked the whole thing.

Now I want a new game. Something turn basey so I can take my time, because jfc slamming block and such really is hell on my fingers after a while.

xcom 2

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Captain Magic posted:

This is a fantastic suggestion and is exactly the kind of thing I love. Unfortunately I have already played for like 250 hours.

then life is over.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Did you ever play the three shadowrun games of this decade. they are alright. Do you have a switch or 3ds. Fire Emblems. Phoenix Point exists now, but I have not played it. It's XCOM

this post looks horrible. Here are some question marks to be distributed ? ? ?

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Dec 29, 2019

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Endless Mike posted:

I am claiming the second question mark for later use, please edit it out of your post thanks

Ok

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Help! help me to find a game for Captain Magic.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i need to watch mononoke also. But i don't need to watch it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it was profoundly sad and funny when those one guys showed miyazaki their procedural animation or whatever it was, and he thought it was just making fun of people with disabilities, and that it was the worst thing he'd ever seen, absolutely destroying the hearts of those guys

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he can't be bleat

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Critical posted:

I think he also said God would punish them for making it. Everyone in the room looked like their life was flashing before their eyes in real time.

lmao

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm one of the people who only sees one movie every year and I think the film industry has been really unfaur to us for a lot of years. Ever since i've been alive, a lot of good or interesting movies come out very late in the year, long after i've seen a movie. It's high time for reform and for every film each year to be released on January 1. Then if you only see one movie every year you can make an informed selection right then, and everyone else can watch all of them throughout the year if they so desire, so no one is negatively affected.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Someone probably could say, "Why don't you wait until December 31 to see a movie? that's one day's difference for you," and I wouldn't respond to that at all. I'd report something like that because it's trolling

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Zeta Acosta posted:

whats your 2019 film cavauro?

Ford v Ferrari

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I didn't see that film as my film for the year back when it was released, and I only watch one per year, so maybe some day time machines will exist, for people like me. I imagine a lot of us are very intelligent and have high motivation for something like that coming into existence

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

My film in that year was called Pokémon the Movie: Genesect and the Legend Awakened

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i feel very bad for hana, and would be predisposed to thinking of vivi as a bully or nuisance. however she's actually quite cool herself. i enjoyed the mature debate she had with tupas, and how she helped him. loveing yourself is very important, and even if you have not received much love before, recognizing the loving behaviors that you already express toward others should help give you the confidence you need to love anyone including yourself, even if you don't think you're very good at it or don't know how. cleaning for housemates. being considerate of them. tupas has a great capacity to love. you can do it tupas.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tell me the switch games to buy that are worth it and not some stupid rear end poo poo!!! and nothing that's already on pc or fire emblem or pokemon or mario odyssey or xenoblade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Nevermind I decided i'm going to buy a monitor maybe.