Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Yeah it is a good thing we all engage with entertainment produced by good, leftist media empires here at *checks what subforum I am in and animorphs into Pheobe Buffay* oh no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

yea ok posted:

im gonna watch southland tales lol

How does it hold up today? It was the most thought provoking and amazing film of all time to me in sophomore year of college, which probably means it is dog poo poo

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Dracula loving just reminds me of Stephen Muppet's extremely terrible Dracula series that I wasted like 5 hours watching.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

I think there was a tumblr post that said Tommy Wiseau and David Lynch are the same species but Wiseau is a juvenile and Lynch fully mature.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Shard posted:

None of Doctor Who is on Amazon Prime anymore and I don't know where to stream it

This means you are free from this prison of your mind. Do not seek poison. Fight your institutionalization.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

extradite THIS! posted:

I have come into the possession of a large amount of cinnamon that will expire in a few months. I am unsure what I should use it for

It doesn't actually spoil, just lose potency overtime. So I would say just continue to use it at your leisure.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Punch McLightning posted:

I resigned from my job today.

Sorry you were ousted for your rightful opposition to witholding aid to Ukraine.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

There are only four pieces of media worth consuming.

Masterpieces of poo poo cinema https://boxd.it/1R3eQ

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Cavauro posted:

could someone buy me this stock photo. want to use it without all the stuff on there as a reply to an incredibly cowardly flex

Its a funnier own to leave the watermarks imo

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Cavauro posted:

It's not ethical

If youre using it monetarily, no

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

I will literally never watch Hereditary ever again so I do not really care if they release a longer and more excrutiating version of it.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

You are just jealous you were not smart enough to think of dope poo poo like memeing on a choo choo train and loving doombots up with harry potter intellectual property

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

"Hi I'm Cop Former, a former cop who loves my dog and just met a beautiful woman with a mysterious background. Me and my giant musclebound Korean best friend are going to use our special ops training we don't ever talk about to stop the evil psychic bad guy who we know is evil because they have weird sex thoughts. Also we're all Christian and evolution is a trick by Satan, but don't worry it'll all be sorted out in time for me to make it to visit the special education school where my beloved sibling with Down Syndrome lives. Also my dog can talk."

Wish I knew Deen Koontz was a writer on Walker, Texas Ranger. I would have started reading his poo poo ages ago.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

How does everyone feel about the one Hitchcock where he just let Sean Connery behave as he normally would for a couple hours

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

WatermelonGun posted:

was outer worlds any good

Very. It will feel pretty short if you're comparing it to a Fallout game (which you inevitably will) but its considerably better written and scripted. Thr combat system is simple but fun and the game has a good aesthetic as well. You should get it imo.

e: ^ actually, no, u

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Perhaps we as a society just arent ready for rpgs, if this is how we treat them

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

WatermelonGun posted:

does it have a fishing minigame

No, but I never said it was flawless or even as good as the greatest jrpg of all time (sonic adventure 1)

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Cavauro posted:

57 is how many times that sauce sucks it

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

O Brother is the best one.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

NienNunb posted:

The Lodge is Great Value-brand Hereditary. About to see The InSuckable Man, will report back.

my man speakin the truth right here

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

NienNunb posted:

There's nothing funnier to me than the period where all of these studios desperately tried to astroturf an Avengers universe with their properties with as little effort as possible. The Dark loving Universe.

Universal's attempt was funny because it was hamfisted, but at least it involves universally recognizable characters that are permanently woven into western cultural conscience. DC equally rushed its lovely Avengers style film "multiverse" and they were just throwin in deep cuts like Kitana and Captain Boomerang out of the gate and sincerely believed anyone was gonna give a poo poo.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Aquaman is a stupid idiot film. It was also genuinely better and more fun to watch than Endgame.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

NienNunb posted:

Superman TAS is the best poo poo in the world. I have an absolutely twisted, Joker-esque ranking of comic book cartoons.

1. Superman
2. X-Men
3. JL/JLU
4. Static Shock
5. Batman Brave and the Bold
6. Teen Titans Go
7. Batman
8. Wolverine and the X-Men
9. The Batman
10. Hulk

Its been a while since we have met on this particular battlefield, but here we are again, old friend

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Why do people like Steven Soderbergh?

Is it cuz he is horny? Do they like how horny his films are?

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Even Ocean's 11 is sinisterly horny imho (Brad Pitt vore fetish)

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

She until recently was estranged from her brother, the greatest actor of all times Eric Roberts, so she is probably pretty rude irl

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Kissing my st anthonys medal rn to grant me safe passage to navigate the last few posts without getting too bummed out

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

yea ok posted:

good night

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

For real though Mr Gore it is an honor to post with you but please stop describing the writing process for Enjoy the Silence

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

I make a bolognese with italian sausage, carrots, san marzanis and a dry red wine. Its real good.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

I am chauffeuring for a big documentary film festival this weekend. Hoping to catch a doc on the rise and fall of Pepe the Frog tomorrow.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

I am a mint chip fella, myself. Moose tracks slaps too though. And thise Ben and Jerrys lads? Well they make a real fine pint of Urban Bourbon.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Do you like to top your Chubby Hubby and if so how

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

I got a letter from federal court saying I was in consideration for jury duty and had to fill out an online form to verify my information. This was several months ago and I never heard from them since, so must not have been what they needed.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Remember when Bauhaus played Coachella a few years ago and I had to wonder what anyone involved with that was thinking?

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Fake. No one has a nice rear end at the corporate level of Coachella

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

NienNunb posted:

Bela lugosis Dead

*queue desert full of well-off generationally displaced club kiddies on their phones googling things like "who is bela lugosi" and "who is bauhaus" and "pics of meg from accountings big fat rear end"*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Just turned 31. I dont have anything against Coachella despite the tone of my posts, I just think there are certain sounds for certain scenes and bauhaus at coachella aint it