Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
ty for rule #2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i ride the choo choo train to nightmare town like every other night and lemme tell you my partner and dog LOVE it when i wake them up screaming at four in the morning.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
rule #2 is to be respected

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

WatermelonGun posted:

rule #2 is to be respected

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i forgot how very uncomfortable the king of comedy is

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
this is not a subforum to have fun or be funny in

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Spikegal posted:

But I'm having fun and am quite funny.

hmm that doesn’t add up at all. my hypothesis is falling apart.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
gently caress ITS ALL FALLING APART INTO COMEDY

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
time is meaningless so the game of the decade is the fishing minigame from breath of fire 2

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
hotline miami 2 was such a disappointment i played it for like two hours, got pissed off and went and had grindr sex and then never touched it again.

grindr sex was my game of the decade.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i feel like i should have played last of us when it first came out cuz i just started it when it was free on ps plus and i haven’t enjoyed my time

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Critical posted:

Gameplay wise it can be hit or miss tbh. I loved the story. Once you get clear of Boston it starts to pick up.

yah it’s the gameplay for me, it’s like a way stiffer uncharted and i can’t get into it

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

The Borderlands series from 2 onwards.

It's brought my partner and I closer together like never before and that's why it's the game of the decade.

well hell if that’s a metric then hotline miami 2 is my game of the decade since it’s the only video game that led directly into me getting [REDACTED] up the [REDACTED]

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

bartok posted:

Saw the recent remake of David Cronenberg's Rabid and it loving sucks. I should also mention there is a CM Punk cameo that is laughably bad.

what the gently caress to all of this

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
remaking a cronenberg movie and stuffing punk in it is a loving crime against humanity

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i’m comically upset by this. ty to forums user bartok for making the rowdy ringsports general thread my patmos.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
me rn

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

yea ok posted:

however ive been saying unsucked gems instead of uncut gems, the suck me brothers instead of the safdie brothers, and assorted things like that for the past 4 hours or so. ymmv

i take it you didn’t like it

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
uncut gems doesn’t come out here until next week which means i get to watch it completely alone cuz everyone will be at star wars and the fact my partner won’t watch another safdie brothers movie. when we were driving after good time i was told i am “bitter” and to “stop taking about gnosis, we are going to a party.”

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
-rainn
-trans life line
-unicef
-me

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
the way of the samurai games own bones

do they still make them

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
every game should let you turn right the gently caress around and bail on your quest at the very beginning

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
what year is it

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Captain Magic posted:

Y’all should watch Southern Comfort and see Powers Boothe and Fred Ward and Keith Carradine as soldiers on an exercise gone wrong trying to fight their way out of a Louisiana bayou filled with murderous Cajuns.

sounds sick as gently caress

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Walter Hill has made some wild movies lol

also redux sux theatrical cut 4 ever

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Push El Burrito posted:

You could try to explain to them but from what I have heard parents just wouldn't understand.

that song escalates verse one he’s mad at the clothes his mom bought second verse he steals their car and tries to gently caress a twelve year old

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

SatansOnion posted:

the last time I saw anything in theaters, it was The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. the two things I remember best from the experience are (1) like a half loving goddamned shitblasting assbiting hour of ads before the show itself (2) how thoroughly the film just completely dropped the ball in terms of characterization of some of the cast (except maybe I think Mos Def as Ford, and Marvin), which is the one thing that any adaptation of h2g2 needs to get right

maybe it’s just my depression having snuck in through a mental backdoor of mine, but there’s just not a lot of media in general that really hooks me in of late, except for professional wrestling :shrug:

why

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

yea ok posted:

decided to impulse meet up with soemone from a sex app tonight. i'm ready to die.

big fan of app sex here

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Star Wars?! more like poo poo wars!!!

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Blast Fantasto posted:

I had a grilled chicken sandwich at a pub last night and it was like the saltiest thing on earth. I had no idea you could over salt a grilled chicken sandwich so much.

i had a tortilla sandwich once where i could feel the salt crystals bounce off my teeth as i ate it and i had to ask a complete stranger on the bus for their bottled water line 20 minutes later. my homie poo poo his pants in front of the cops right after we got off the bus. weird afternoon.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i got everyone books they won’t read just like last year

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
what were you carrying

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
the damage depends on what you were carrying

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
you’re going to die

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
it’s time to die

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
rip cav and his lovely finger and weevils

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i’m using all my fingers to give star wars a negative review!

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
did it fart in your mouth cuz that would put a bad taste in mine

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i hate star wars and its fans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i watched new thread favorite film Southern Comfort last night and it was indeed sick as gently caress and probably much better than star wars